Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 14 Discussion !!

Postby vodkadiet

Thorne is only interested in talking about what the final score will be at the end of a session. "If he can get out of here 8 all he will be delighted". He often talks about the end of session score scenarios with 4 frames of a session left!

Postby Witz78

vodkadiet wrote:Thorne is only interested in talking about what the final score will be at the end of a session. "If he can get out of here 8 all he will be delighted". He often talks about the end of session score scenarios with 4 frames of a session left!

Thornes got a big 4 figure sum on Ding <ok>

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Thorne is only interested in talking about what the final score will be at the end of a session. "If he can get out of here 8 all he will be delighted". He often talks about the end of session score scenarios with 4 frames of a session left!

If it's 4 figure that's small!

Postby vodkadiet

Witz78 wrote:

Maybe he should be more honest and say "If Ding comes out of this 9-7 up I will be delighted".

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

I don't mind who wins this match. The real winners have been fans of sn0oker this morning.

you dont mind who wins this game?

YEAH RIGHT !!!

the bias towards Ding might as well be written on your forehead <doh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Judd is struggling isn't he? Did you all hear Dott's press conference? He talked about how we need to see Judd cope with things like this before saying if he can win it this year or not.

yes

but ive been criticized for even questioning him ...

people see him firing in deep screw brilliant pots and think that's all there is to be successful there's so much more to it and apparently i cant say anything

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

I don't mind who wins this match. The real winners have been fans of sn0oker this morning.

you dont mind who wins this game?

YEAH RIGHT !!!

the bias towards Ding might as well be written on your forehead <doh>

Okay Ding is my favourite of the two, just as you prefer Judd. (And Kate Middleton.) But the way it's been so evenly matched, you couldn't complain at either man winning.