Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 14 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:couldnt give a flying buck about the wedding

the public will never learn ha

overexcited about the diana wedding at the time when they both shacked up with other partners before and after their marriage cant stand elitisitsm they not perfect why we have to look up to them and obey them and pay our taxes so they can get their backsides tanned in the sun when they off on their holidays ?

was williams half brother harry there as well ? guess it will be his turn next wonder what suit he going to wear may even have one with a swastika on it

bucking idiots

half brother rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
jojo wrote:really enjoyed that both players played really well maybe judd was slightly stronger that whu he won the session 5-3 it 12-12 going into the final session tommorow afternoon now it just best of nine

on this performance i can see judd beating either williams or higgins in the final if he get through

He will get through, and it's no fanboyism any more to say he has a good chance of winning the tournament.

rofl

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm going to do some washing up, then off to bed soon. Big day for me tomorrow. And am tired.

What did you eat today?

Loads. Had a Cornish pasty earlier, a load of Tortilla Chips. Got a McDonald's on the way in. Am havign a rock cake now. Had some Fosters.

I got to cut back on the eating when The Crucible finish. My belly is swelling up.

rofl rofl rofl

he makes stephen lee look like a finely tuned athlete

<cool> <laugh>
Last edited by GJ on 29 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
jojo wrote:couldnt give a flying intercourse about the wedding

overexcited about the diana wedding at the time when they both shacked up with other partners before and after their marriage cant stand elitisitsm they not perfect why we have to look up to them and obey them and pay our taxes so they can get their backsides tanned in the sun when they off on their holidays ?

was williams half brother harry there as well ? guess it will be his turn next wonder what suit he going to wear may even have one with a swastika on it

intercoursing idiots

Was Ryan Day there?

Postby Caledonian Craig

intercoursing idiots

Totally agree. Someone who sees it as I do. :happy:

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:

intercoursing idiots

Was Ryan Day there?

His aunt was :-)

sorry i meant his wife ;-)

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Jojo I think you have to try to look on the bright side of life. All you do here is complain and get angry at things. I don't want to tell you what to do but maybe you should try not being so bitter all the time. Snooker is just a game. Have fun and enjoy it.

jojo is the most positive poster on here

rofl <laugh>

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:

intercoursing idiots

Was Ryan Day there?

His aunt was :-)

sorry i meant his wife ;-)

Ryan's family tree must be like a stump!

His left eyeball is in the right socket, and his right eyeball is in the left socket!

<laugh>

Postby vodkadiet

he makes stephen lee look like a finely tuned athlete

<cool> <laugh>[/quote][/quote]

rofl rofl rofl

If I was this guy's doctor I would be expressing grave concerns." No more Crucibles for you" he might say!

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:he makes stephen lee look like a finely tuned athlete

<cool> <laugh>
[/quote]

rofl rofl rofl

If I was this guy's doctor I would be expressing grave concerns." No more Crucibles for you" he might say![/quote]

rofl <laugh>