Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 14 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Crazy this, Ding should be at least level by now, hasn't really played bad shots and finds himself 3 behind to a player who's been missing.

yes Trump not played that well this morning hes looked shakey and yet won 2 frames.

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Judd getting more flukes than is acceptable

:hatoff:

its almost hit and hope with Judd but most come off and if they dont they still work out lol

Postby Roland

The last fluke was the sort of one you see in a local club - missed by so far the red smashes into another red and you've got 3 or 4 reds flying round the table and 6 pockets.

Postby SnookerFan

I'd like to see Ding win the next mini-session 3-1, making it 8-8 going into the third session. Both have played poorly, but like Dott, I'm interested to see how Judd would do when he has a poor session. We all know how great a frontrunner Judd is. I'd like to see how good he is at scrapping.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:The last fluke was the sort of one you see in a local club - missed by so far the red smashes into another red and you've got 3 or 4 reds flying round the table and 6 pockets.

he does play a very raw game when it comes off it looks good but if it don't it will cost him you cant rely on flukes.

Postby Roland

Judd is struggling isn't he? Did you all hear Dott's press conference? He talked about how we need to see Judd cope with things like this before saying if he can win it this year or not.