DING

Re: Who Wins

Postby DavieMac

Smart wrote::zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

:baby:

Williams i reckon. I hope anyway.

Postby Caledonian Craig

I voted Mark Williams. Been very solid throughout and had a relatively comfortable route through to this stage. Higgins has been patchy, Trump has been excellent but am yet to see him in a tight match and Ding has had some tight matches so mentally may find it wears him down.

Postby Bourne

Top half winner :-)

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Top half winner :-)

yeh thats my first priority

Postby Bourne

Witz i asked you earlier I duno if you answered or not but what is front row redheads name, she's tasty :D

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:Witz i asked you earlier I duno if you answered or not but what is front row redheads name, she's tasty :D

i did answer and Mels her name :love:

shes MunsterMans so hands off and if she ever ditches him, Snookerfan has first refusal on her :love:

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:Witz i asked you earlier I duno if you answered or not but what is front row redheads name, she's tasty :D

shes MunsterMans so hands off and if she ever ditches him, Snookerfan has first refusal on her :love:

Has anyone told her simple fan is a bit :limp: :chuckle: hope she's there tomorrow, much nicer on the eye than Andre hair bear rofl

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Has anyone told her simple fan is a bit :limp: :chuckle: hope she's there tomorrow, much nicer on the eye than Andre hair bear rofl

yehthat him who only eats health foods, doesnt drink or smoke and wont even talk to girls :limp:

shes there for the semis (sure therell be a few from the guys sitting near her) rofl