Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby vodkadiet

vodkadiet wrote:
Smart wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Williams is looking ominous out there. I wouldn't mind him winning the title if John doesn't. I cannot stand the other pair.

racist vegan :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Chinese lover rofl

Are they still torturing cats and dogs over there? :grrr:

Postby Smart

vodkadiet wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Smart wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Williams is looking ominous out there. I wouldn't mind him winning the title if John doesn't. I cannot stand the other pair.

racist vegan :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Chinese lover rofl

Are they still torturing cats and dogs over there? :grrr:

humans rule <ok>

Postby jojo

higgins has lost all his matches against williams at the crucible and he was under pressure in both of them so much so in one of them he cried his eyes out refusing to speak to anyone at the end of the match just got into his car and drove off

williams can handle anything higgins can throw at him and the uk final a few months ago was one of those one off results higgins isnt going to come back from four frames down against williams not at the crucible where williams owns him

Postby Snooker Overdrive

jojo wrote:higgins has lost all his matches against williams at the crucible and he was under pressure in both of them so much so in one of them he cried his eyes out refusing to speak to anyone at the end of the match just got into his car and drove off

williams can handle anything higgins can throw at him and the uk final a few months ago was one of those one off results higgins isnt going to come back from four frames down against williams not at the crucible where williams owns him

That sounds too good to be true. I don't care about the semi final results a decade ago. All I know is that Higgins currently is the best snooker player I have ever seen. He wasn't at his best today also. I just have that feeling it will be the UK final all over again.
Last edited by Snooker Overdrive on 28 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby jojo

williams standard wise today was even worse than higgins

dont forget williams now is a better player than what he was a few months ago in the uk higgins might be the best player in the world at the moment but i honestly feel theres little to choose between them

williams knows how to win all the different types of frames and is not scared of higgins

Postby Snooker Overdrive

jojo wrote:williams standard wise today was even worse than higgins

dont forget williams now is a better player than what he was a few months ago in the uk higgins might be the best player in the world at the moment but i honestly feel theres little to choose between them

williams knows how to win all the different types of frames and is not scared of higgins

Hope you're right but I have Higgins already seen lifting two trophies here. He came back so many times so strongly he has such an inner believe and such strength it's just incredible.

Williams wasn't tested yet in a close match, hell he wasn't even behind once. He wasn't in a Crucible quarter for 5 years and who says nerves won't get to him? Higgins on the other hand is the best pressure player I have ever seen, especially his long game never leaves him.

Postby jojo

well one of them crucible wins his last one he had a huge slice of fortune against cope in the second round when cope was 12-11 and 48-0 up trickling up to the yellow to snooker higgins and the reds scattered everywhere higgins was as good as out but the ball rolled off because of the slate

in the uk dott had a kick on an easy straight red when just a few more pots away from defeating higgins

had he not had those slices of fortune in them matches he would have been beaten in the 2nd round of the world championship in 2009 and last 16 of the uk in 2010 instead of winning them two big tournaments and you would not have been speaking of him so highly and his worshippers would not have been able to compare him to ronnie

he cant keep having these huge slices of fortunes at key moments and this match mark my words pal will be won by williams law of averages says higgins is due some misfortune

Postby Snooker Overdrive

jojo wrote:well one of them crucible wins his last one he had a huge slice of fortune against cope in the second round when cope was 12-11 and 48-0 up trickling up to the yellow to snooker higgins and the reds scattered everywhere higgins was as good as out but the ball rolled off because of the slate

in the uk dott had a kick on an easy straight red when just a few more pots away from defeating higgins

had he not had those slices of fortune in them matches he would have been beaten in the 2nd round of the world championship in 2009 and last 16 of the uk in 2010 instead of winning them two big tournaments and you would not have been speaking of him so highly and his worshippers would not have been able to compare him to ronnie

he cant keep having these huge slices of fortunes at key moments and this match mark my words pal will be won by williams law of averages says higgins is due some misfortune

If Ronnie plays against him he's the only player I fear as a Ronnie fan. A fourth world title would put him ahead of Ronnie and that can't happen. Higgins winning the world title would be my worst case scenario. I would love to think so positive like you about Williams kicking him out but I can't. Just look at this season: Higgins only lost ONE ranking event match. He won about 5 titles so far. I almost expect Higgins to win this match. After this ban Higgins said: "Now I play the match of my life and it's not the World final". He won that match and now is back this season to win it all, more powerful than ever.