Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:I get why you're supporting Ding first but why Higgins <laugh>

i have my reasons ;-)

just not a fan of williams and higgins bottle is so good mate and im sick of all the higgins bashing

Weren't you a Higgins basher a few months ago :?

I think he desevres a 2nd chance :-)

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:COME ON DING!

COME ON WILLIAMS, BUT SLIGHTLY LESS BECAUSE I DON'T MIND HIGGINS EITHER!

HIGGINS :hatoff:

DING :hatoff:

Postby onlyevertonjon

GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:by the way what happened with the ref and cleaning the black ball last night in selby match i missed that ?

I missed that too but from what i've read Selby wanted the black ball cleaned but as the mark was on the other side of the ball Brendan refused ?

cheers :hatoff:

Selby was on a a longish red, with the potting angle not all that far away from the black. He asked the ref to clean it and the ref said the black wasnt revelant to the shot and that he would clean it if the next shot was a colour.

The ref got praised for it on Eurosport, not sure what the BEEB had to say. Might have mentioned when dirt gets on a golf ball or something like that.

Postby GJ

onlyevertonjon wrote:
GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:by the way what happened with the ref and cleaning the black ball last night in selby match i missed that ?

I missed that too but from what i've read Selby wanted the black ball cleaned but as the mark was on the other side of the ball Brendan refused ?

cheers :hatoff:

Selby was on a a longish red, with the potting angle not all that far away from the black. He asked the ref to clean it and the ref said the black wasnt revelant to the shot and that he would clean it if the next shot was a colour.

The ref got praised for it on Eurosport, not sure what the BEEB had to say. Might have mentioned when dirt gets on a golf ball or something like that.

dennis making a reference to golf

surely not

;-) <laugh> :chuckle:

Postby Bourne

The good thing for you guys about Ding playing Trump here is that i'm gona be a lot quieter here than usual haha, i'm gona focus on this maybe come on inbetween frames and at the MSI :hatoff:

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:HENRY IS NOT RETIRING

and playing PTC aswell

I like that attitude he says he's going to commit 'to all the smaller tournaments that I don't like' ... that's positive <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

and playing PTC aswell

I like that attitude he says he's going to commit 'to all the smaller tournaments that I don't like' ... that's positive <ok>

a big u turn

Postby Wildey

onlyevertonjon wrote:I thought as long as he had his top 16 place, Hendry would give it one last go.

yes but in reality top 16 means rubbish now for the season he could be qualifying for the UK never mind the World.

Postby wheelsofsteel

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

and playing PTC aswell

a big u turn

business decision

Postby Wildey

wheelsofsteel wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:and playing PTC aswell

a big u turn

business decision

what buisness

his management team is screwed

its him and what he wants decision.