Topic locked

Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Image
Crucible Theatre, Sheffield 16th of April~2nd of May

its Day 13 and Semi Final Day and what contrasting matches in one 2 Young Players finding their Feet at this Great Venue and on the Other two Snooker Legends with 5 Titles already between them.

Who will reach the Final this Year ?

DRAW and SCORES

WORLD SNOOKER

BBC & LIVE STREAMING

LIVE SCORING

PREDICTION CONTEST

____________________________________________________________________
Thursday 28th of April

1pm

Judd Trump v Ding Junhui

7pm

Mark Williams v John Higgins

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

good luck

HONESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby Caledonian Craig

The semi-final line-up is completed and it is an interesting contrast.

In the first semi-final young star Judd Trump takes on the maturing Chinese star Ding Junhui as both play in their first semi-final at the Crucible. Ding has more experience on the big stage but Trump has been fearless throughout this tournament. On pure raw talent I'd opt for Trump.

In the second semi-final three times world champion John Higgins takes on two times world champion Mark Williams. Higgins has missed some easy shots in this tournament and hasn't been at his best whilst Williams has had a far easier route to the semi and looked very good. I think Mark Williams will win through.

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

COME ON

DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

2ND CHOICE

HIGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby jojo

i like gj but what i noticed on this forum is he always side up with people like wild because he like him and wild adores hendry whos rival is ronnie

so gj is always anti ronnie and because ronnies rival is higgins he always support higgins against ronnie

gj you know i got nothing against you pal but that type of behaviour not good
Last edited by jojo on 27 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:i like gj but what i noticed on this forum is he always side up with people like wild because he like him and wild adores hendry whos rival is ronnie

so gj is always anti ronnie and because ronnies rival is higgins he always support higgins against ronnie

gj you know i git nothing against you pal but that type of behaviour not good



i prefer higgins yes :hatoff:

no different to people who hate higgins

have a go at them for a change

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:COME ON

DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

2ND CHOICE

HIGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


after

Robbo
Stevens
Gould
Allen
.......
.......
Rory ...



rory you can f off

i would support ronnie over him

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby Snooker Overdrive

GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
GJ wrote:COME ON

DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

2ND CHOICE

HIGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


after

Robbo
Stevens
Gould
Allen
.......
.......
Rory ...



rory you can f off

i would support ronnie over him


Rory :hatoff: rofl

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby jojo

the people who dislike higgins are the people who dislike him because of whatever reasons they dont dislike him to side up with other posters that what im saying

you like higgins to side up with people like wild because like i explained he a rival to hendry who wild likes and ronnie and higgins are also rivals

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby Rocket_ron

jojo wrote:the people who dislike higgins are the people who dislike him because of whatever reasons they dont dislike him to side up with other posters that what im saying

you like higgins to side up with people like wild because like i explained he a rival to hendry who wild likes and ronnie and higgins are also rivals

here here jojo :hatoff:

i have never really liked higgins. his play is top and im one who thinks higgins best is better than ronnies. but the like stops there.

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby Bourne

I'll be supporting MJW tomorrow nothing against John but I like many others would like to see him join John and Ronnie on three titles, the 90s young trio it would kind of be fitting considering how much each has contributed to the sport.

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby Caledonian Craig

People have varying reasons for liking/disliking players.

I can accept people don't like Higgins for the NOTW video business but those should equally understand that people dislike Ronnie for his past misdemeanours (won't list them all). However, anti-Ronnie posts are deemed more unacceptable than say anti-Higgins, anti-Hendry, anti-Selby posts etc etc etc which isn't fair.

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby Tubberlad

Caledonian Craig wrote:People have varying reasons for liking/disliking players.

I can accept people don't like Higgins for the NOTW video business but those should equally understand that people dislike Ronnie for his past misdemeanours (won't list them all). However, anti-Ronnie posts are deemed more unacceptable than say anti-Higgins, anti-Hendry, anti-Selby posts etc etc etc which isn't fair.

I disagree with that. I think anti-Ronnie comments are generally accepted a lot better.

Disliking a player is fine in my books, but I disagree with the above comment.

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby Caledonian Craig

Put it a different way then, Ronnie is still given god-like status despite past misdemeanours but other players not Higgins here but the likes of Selby gets absolutely slated because of slow play. Ronnie though has gone up in my estimation the way he has conducted himself in the last few days. Just wish people could stick to discussing the snooker action rather than getting insulting and personal about players that is all.

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

im more excited by ding semi

higgins should have too much for williams like agianst ronnie abit predictable

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Watching his Grand Prix 147 from 2004 just now reminds me how much I always liked Higgy Bhoy. Now I don't know what to think of him. Either way I hope he doesn't win only because I couldn't take all the anti-Ronnie gloating.

Is there anyway to change your username?

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 13 Discussion !!

Postby vodkadiet

Bad luck to Ronnie and Selby.

In fairness Selby played a lot better than Ronnie, but Ding played well.

Ronnie isn't the player he was but credit to him for trying. He has too many battle scars now and I think a 4th world title is perhaps beyond.

Ronnie, I hope you return to The Crucible for a couple of more years. :hatoff: