Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 11 Discussion !!

Postby Witz78

Judd flying, unreal potting confidence and now displaying some arrogance and swagger around the table too to compliment it. All hail the new Peoples Champion, this Juddernaut shows no signs of stopping. The New World Order of Snooker has been established.

Postby Caledonian Craig

Trump blowing Dott away but in fairness to Graeme he hasn't really had a look in (apart from frame three) when chances have come his way they have been half chances. He's crying out for an easy starter. Trump has been very impressive no doubt and putting himself forward as a genuine contender for the title now.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm off to the shop to buy some pepsi and some snacks for later. :wave:

Informative as ever SnookerFan! Thanks for sharing all your food thoughts and when you need a rubbish with us all :santa:

I'm going to have a shower on the mid-session interval of Allen vs Williams. :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Judd flying, unreal potting confidence and now displaying some arrogance and swagger around the table too to compliment it. All hail the new Peoples Champion, this Juddernaut shows no signs of stopping. The New World Order of Snooker has been established.

Why has he been deemed the people's champion, all of a sudden? Yes, he's successful, but so was Davis in the 1980s and people hated him.

I know there's a long way to go before Judd has that sort of success, and has garnered some popularity through his play. But, surely he's like everybody else. Some people like him, some don't. What's People's Champion about him?