Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 10 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Ronnie on twitter
Hendry is the greatest snooker player of all time.. No doubt.. Trust me I have played them all!!!!

What an idiot! :roll:

Isn't he Frame? :redneck:

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Ronnie will win tonight, and win against Higgins.

Mark it down, fools.

JINXER <ok>

I promise you. Ronnie will win tonight.

i think the first frame will be a guide.

yesterday Ronnie made nothing happen he was just waiting for murphy mistakes and he got some scraps to go for.

i think he will have to make things happen tonight.

Postby SnookerFan

Trying to decide whether to have beer tonight or not. Am out all day tomorrow. I went a bit nuts Friday night, and lost count of how many I had because I had so many. Might have another break for tonight and tomorrow, then finish the beer in my fridge with a pizza and some snooker on Wednesday.

Postby Bourne

Today has been very :weeds: so far, but luckily two crackingly poised matches tonight, ideally both go in at 10-10 after the first 4 and we get some more late-night drama <ok> Come on Ding !

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:Today has been very :weeds: so far, but luckily two crackingly poised matches tonight, ideally both go in at 10-10 after the first 4 and we get some more late-night drama <ok> Come on Ding !

Yeah. No play this morning, both reeled off realtively quickly and predictably this afternoon. It was a chance to get a break from staring at the television though. That was one weird-arse place I had a fry up this morning.

Postby Wildey

Rocketmaster wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Ronnie will win tonight, and win against Higgins.

Mark it down, fools.

JINXER <ok>

Ronnie Will lose 2nite :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

nothing like confidence rofl

Postby Rocketmaster

Smart wrote:
Rocketmaster wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:By the end of tonight, we'll know the eight men through to the quarter-finals. :D

Why you so happy Snookerfan?? I cant breath :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

open yer mouth - it helps :hatoff:

I need support from my fellow Ronnie fans

Postby Witz78

I think Ding will come out of the blocks well and id be surprised if he wasnt 10-10 at worst come the interval, Even if the match is scrappy Binghams bottle will undoubtedly crack, of that ive no doubt.

And as for Ronnie, well if he loses the 1st frame i fear the worst, ive seen him collapse too many times in the last 2 seasons from winning positions when an opponent comes back and he has no answer so resorts to going all out gung ho attack which backfires.

Postby The Cueist

Rocketmaster wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Ding stands a chance of losing too.

:-( i'm worried for Ding,As Bingham has certainly got the game to beat him.

Ding has made some schoolboy errors dont you think? :roll:

INTERCOURSE me Im worried for Ronnie :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I think Murphy is more scared of Ronnie than he cares to let on,All Ronnie has to do is realise this and he should be okay,I hope. :chin:

Postby Rocketmaster

The Cueist wrote:
Rocketmaster wrote:
The Cueist wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Ding stands a chance of losing too.

:-( i'm worried for Ding,As Bingham has certainly got the game to beat him.

Ding has made some schoolboy errors dont you think? :roll:

INTERCOURSE me Im worried for Ronnie :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I think Murphy is more scared of Ronnie than he cares to let on,All Ronnie has to do is realise this and he should be okay,I hope. :chin:

Thank you :-) :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Rocketmaster wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:By the end of tonight, we'll know the eight men through to the quarter-finals. :D

Why you so happy Snookerfan?? I cant breath :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Don't worry. Ronnie will win. I really have no doubt on this.

Postby SnookerFan

The Cueist wrote:I think Murphy is more scared of Ronnie than he cares to let on,All Ronnie has to do is realise this and he should be okay,I hope. :chin:

Murphy's problem is that he has opened up his mouth too much about Ronnie. It's one thing, when asked in an interview, to say he didn't like what Ronnie did on the black ball in the 147. It's another thing to brand him pathetic. Then on a seperate occasion to run to the press, just so he can announce that it's a disgrace that Ronnie has more fans then him.

Murphy, I feel, really wants to beat Ronnie. So, he isn't playing to his best. Ronnie is contemplating quitting (again), has more important things in his life and to be honest, I don't think beating Murphy is high on his list of priorities. Beating and humiliating Ronnie seems important to Murphy somehow, that's why he'll win.