Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 9 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Higgins played as poorly as he could have done and still Rory can't get a lead.
And Bingham, what has he done after he got that snooker and free ball - that could cost him the match.

Rory been as pathetic so when you get 2 players playing pathetic the best player still wins.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:The best part of Easter falling during the World Championships - saving holiday days from work

The worst part - shouting screaming kids outside

go out ask them in the house to watch snooker with you :-)

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:The best part of Easter falling during the World Championships - saving holiday days from work

Is that what you'd do? :shock:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Wild wrote:

Is that what you'd do? :shock:

buck no.

ill go out AND shout

SHUT THE HELL UP

rofl

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How has Higgins be playing? He was 2-0 down when I last saw him. I see he's won 4 in a row. Has he been value for it? Or has Rory just been really bad?

Higgins playing really bad, but Rory even for his standards bad and ultra negative.

yes the poorest standard of the tournament so far....nothing seems to happen.

a few shots from both players and higgins gets to 4 frames.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

SnookerFan wrote:Is it me, or has there been some ridiculously poor play from the top names? Murphy and Ronnie were playing crap yesterday.

No, Murphy, Higgins, Ding, Ronnie played very good in their opening match, that was only one poor session. Also Selby and Williams played good in both their matches.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Is it me, or has there been some ridiculously poor play from the top names? Murphy and Ronnie were playing crap yesterday.

yes as normal its you :john:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:But the question is, will he win it in time to make the quarter-finals?

<laugh> <laugh>

i think this will be the final frame of the session