Topic locked

Mark it down

Postby SnookerFan

Higgins will play Ronnie in the quarter finals. The winner of that will win the whole tournament. Mark Williams will win the semi-final. And lose to the winner of the Higgins/Ronnie match,

Judd Trump will reach the final.

So says SnookerFan, The Legend.

Re: Mark it down

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Higgins will play Ronnie in the quarter finals. The winner of that will win the whole tournament. Mark Williams will win the semi-final. And lose to the winner of the Higgins/Ronnie match,

That makes three players in the final rofl

Postby John From London Town

SnookerFan wrote:Higgins will play Ronnie in the quarter finals. The winner of that will win the whole tournament. Mark Williams will win the semi-final. And lose to the winner of the Higgins/Ronnie match,

What draw you looking at?
Hi BTW. :D

Postby Bourne

Classic fred already.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul WC wrote:

Sorry, my bad. I meant Mark Williams will lose the semi-final. To either John Higgins or Ronnie O'Sullivan.

My prediction is this. Ronnie O'Sullivan/John Higgins (Having beaten Mark Williams in the semi) will play Judd Trump in the final.

Postby Bourne

So your prediction is that one of two players will play in a final against Trump ... what a bail-out. :limp:

Mark it down

Postby SnookerFan

Sorry, a bit drunk.

Here is what I meant in the previous thread.

Higgins will play Ronnie in the quarter finals. The winner of that will win the whole tournament. Mark Williams will lose the semi-final to the winner of the Higgins/Ronnie match

Essentially the final will be Judd Trump vs John Higgins or Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Mark Williams will lose in the semi-final.

I will bet money for anybody who wishes it, that all facts mentioned here will be correct.

Postby DavieMac

MJW will make the final. You could be right on Trump though.

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:

Sorry, my bad. I meant Mark Williams will lose the semi-final. To either John Higgins or Ronnie O'Sullivan.

My prediction is this. Ronnie O'Sullivan/John Higgins (Having beaten Mark Williams in the semi) will play Judd Trump in the final.

I thought that soon as I saw the draw <ok>