Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 8 Discussion !!

Postby Bourne

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:ive not written off Gould yet <ok>

nor have I but its a longshot. I reckon DING, MJW, Higgo, ROS - would properly school JT. I also reckon Selby would win here over JT, despite what happened in China. <ok>

So he's in the semis then, i'll take that for now <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:There's some woman there that's been there all week. She was talking and smiling with some guy then. That's nice to see. Maybe they were flirting. :-)

Sorry Dennis

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:This is nothing on the scale of Murphy in 05...Murphy had zero form coming into that tournament, Trump won a ranking event in great style and nobody batted an eyelid when he knocked the World Champion out in round one.

Murphy just hit hotter than a pistol form at the Crucible, he hammered Higgins and Ebdon, but unlike Trump, those results were massive upsets.

right ill answer your points already answered the bourne thick one so i will delete that

i agree this would not be on the scale of murphy in 2005 but not far off.

Trump did fantastic to win in china and he will win many tournament with the possibility of this one i for the first time see something in him as a player after years of over hyping and delivering rubbish.

winning here though is on another level.

before china bourne said Trump would win in china because the top players got their minds on the World i dont necessarily agree with that but it takes real stamina to win this tournament and he will get real tests and his game is not good enough yet to withstand that.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:This is nothing on the scale of Murphy in 05...Murphy had zero form coming into that tournament, Trump won a ranking event in great style and nobody batted an eyelid when he knocked the World Champion out in round one.

Murphy just hit hotter than a pistol form at the Crucible, he hammered Higgins and Ebdon, but unlike Trump, those results were massive upsets.

right ill answer your points already answered the bourne thick one so i will delete that

Trump did fantastic to win in china and he will win many tournament with the possibility of this one i for the first time see something in him as a player after years of over hyping and delivering poo.

before china bourne said Trump would win in china because the top players got their minds on the World i dont necessarily agree with that but it takes real stamina to win this tournament and he will get real tests and his game is not good enough yet to withstand that.

This is a bit different though since Judd finished R1 on Saturday he is basically starting a new tournament in R2 AND is winning this match with basically a session to spare.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

Trump did fantastic to win in china and he will win many tournament with the possibility of this one i for the first time see something in him as a player after years of over hyping and delivering poo.

This is a bit different though since Judd finished R1 on Saturday he is basically starting a new tournament in R2 AND is winning this match with basically a session to spare.

hahahaha

the tournament isnt even half way until the quarter finals over

to win the china open he won 31 frames to win the semi and final he will need 35 frames.

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:ive not written off Gould yet <ok>

nor have I but its a longshot. I reckon DING, MJW, Higgo, ROS - would properly school JT. I also reckon Selby would win here over JT, despite what happened in China. <ok>

So he's in the semis then, i'll take that for now <ok>

^^^^^^ :hatoff:

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

hahahaha

the tournament isnt even half way until the quarter finals over

to win the china open he won 31 frames to win the semi and final he will need 35 frames.

Yeh and people said he'd freeze in his first BO25 jajaja