Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 8 Discussion !!

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:
Caledonian Craig wrote:It is not a bad thing to have areas of your game that need work on and Judd Trump is no different. You think this is his year but I think he is still a tad raw but time will tell. Like I said yesterday he is certainly well placed to excel in the coming five or ten years once todays top players are on the wain or retired so there is no rush for Judd.

Robbo agrees with you it would have been easy for him to say trump will win it and make robbo look slightly better losing to the champion but he said he feels trump is to raw at this stage to win the worlds

:hatoff:

I can recall a few things Robbo said before his match against Judd ... haha

rofl rofl might keep his gob shut in future rofl rofl

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:
Wild wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:How is he thick and in denial? Is that not a bit harsh?

not really its spot on.

Thanks for ignoring my well thought out argument :hatoff:

Pumped for tomorrow :D

it was late i was tired my eyes was heavy so i cut it short and snake hissed off to bed <laugh>

Postby GJ

Alex0paul WC wrote:I have a bad feeling about today :-(

i want carter to win for predicts

but if its a decider only1 winner dotty

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:I have a bad feeling about today :-(

i want carter to win for predicts

but if its a decider only1 winner dotty

A nice 13-12 marathon that stretches into Monday morning won't go amiss :evilgrin:

Postby Smart

snooky147 wrote:Judd Trump is a great player but no matter how far he gets in the WC he has an awful lot to learn. From what I see he is simply, pot a red, get an angle and smash the pack as hard as you can. It's okay for the fans who dont know the nuances of the game but pure and simple it's basically hit and hope. Look at O'Sullivan, Higgins, Hendry, Williams, Selby and sooooo many others who actually have a fair idea where the balls will land when they split them, providing they play the shot right. You cannot tell me that Trump has any idea when he blasts into the pack (from a red btw) what is going to happen. He will learn eventually and he is good but the game is about more than smashing the pack, there are lots of subtleties to it that the ordinary fan might not understand but we, the purists of the game do.

......Waits for onslaught........ :emb:

snooky :hatoff:

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:That post makes wild look like a knawledgabul orakle. <doh>

having just paged thru 3 pages, there is a lot of lovin going on and a lot of it is pure fan-boil stuff. JT has come a long way, improved his game for sure, but some are getting WAY ahead of themselves with certain statements. I can see him taking a brutal beating off any 1 of 4 players left in the tourney. By brutal I mean a proper schooling. :hatoff:

Postby Bourne

Smart wrote:

having just paged thru 3 pages, there is a lot of lovin going on and a lot of it is pure fan-boil stuff. JT has come a long way, improved his game for sure, but some are getting WAY ahead of themselves with certain statements. I can see him taking a brutal beating off any 1 of 4 players left in the tourney. By brutal I mean a proper schooling. :hatoff:

Nothing i've said has been untrue <ok>

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
Smart wrote:

Do you agree or disagree with what I just wrote, out of interest. <ok> :win: :wave:

Postby GJ

Smart agreeing with robbo

im in shock words cant describe this momentus moment
Last edited by GJ on 23 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Bourne

Smart wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Smart wrote:

Do you agree or disagree with what I just wrote, out of interest. <ok> :win: :wave:

Depends which 4 :shrug:

Postby Alex0paul

Gould is that type of player where if he can get in early in frame 17 and make a frame winning break he could just blitz the mini session 4-0. However I think Trump will get enough chances to even fall over the line so he would have to play horrendously bad for Gould to win it.