Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 7 Discussion !!

Postby jojo

tubberlad higgins will win about 13-0 in the predictions i gone for 13-0 however i take comfort from the fact that mcleod will be playing really really slowly so even though higgins likely to win all the frames at least he wont have it all his own way and there will be some inner frustration that a small comfort

and who knows if mcleod plays so slowly that might even mentally drain higgins for his quarter final match against ronnie

Postby Roland

Tubberlad wrote:Carter will not beat Dott. Bingham will not beat Ding. Hawkins will not beat Allen. McLeod will not beat Higgins. :hatoff: I may have an accumulator on that one

I may join you although not with Hawkins who has the game to beat Allen and who will be riding the crest at the moment.

Can't remember who I went for in the predictions now :redneck:

Postby footygirl

GJ wrote:ok

i cant decide who to pick in ronnie match

so the first poster to respond to this post i will use the avatar of their choice

shaun or ronnie

erm GJ I didn't select Judd as my avatar choice - so where is the selection of a Newcastle Shirt :?

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Carter will not beat Dott. Bingham will not beat Ding. Hawkins will not beat Allen. McLeod will not beat Higgins. :hatoff: I may have an accumulator on that one

I may join you although not with Hawkins who has the game to beat Allen and who will be riding the crest at the moment.

Can't remember who I went for in the predictions now :redneck:

Allen has got his tail up now, Hawkins lacks the self-belief required to win big games with regularity. That will be a significant part of my acca, add a bit of value :hatoff:

Postby jojo

i read the aticle from seifer the one sonny put up that poster seem so silly the other day he say something like flukes have to be banned now he saying change where the balls should be spotted and what not

i think he live in a fantasy island one thing i would say is im glad he hasnt got any power otherwise he would be dangerous ha

Postby Roland

Right, to bed because I have to be up early. Just realised I haven't checked for parking. This is where Twitter can come in very handy.

Catch you all later peeps and I will tweet a bit tomorrow from the Crucible. I think Witz needs to take a punishment forfeit for not sticking to his word so I'll see what I can do.

:santa:

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:Right, to bed because I have to be up early. Just realised I haven't checked for parking. This is where Twitter can come in very handy.

Catch you all later peeps and I will tweet a bit tomorrow from the Crucible. I think Witz needs to take a punishment forfeit for not sticking to his word so I'll see what I can do.

:santa:

Put John Higgins down as his favourite player, an avatar of John Higgins with his family and world trophy... oh, and change his username to 'John Higgins'. :hatoff:

Postby DavieMac

Looking forward to seeing the 2nd session of Trump v Gould. Missed the 1st but it sounded like some good viewing.

Dott v Carter is an interesting one, very tough to call. Imma plump for Dott... just.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:i make dott the fave from that section he has the pedegree and proven over distance.

yes hes not at his best yet but you get nothing for playing brilliant in round 1.

Yeh Dott is favourite, Carter second favourite, then Gould
then a big gap to ................ Fu, Robertson

then King
then Harold

then Mickey Mouse

then Barry Scott the cilit bang (bang, and the dirt is gone) guy

then colonel gadaffi's dead mum

then Trump

<ok>

so u want me to feed your ego and go against common sense just because its judd trump :?

Dott
Carter
Trump
Gould

thats how it will be.

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:Taylor is a joke and backtracking mug

Tonight he said he disagreed with robbo saying trump made poor shot selection alot

Then a few mins laster willie said he though robbo had a point about trumps shot selection and taylor agreed with willie

taylor = fathead and golf this golf that ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If I had a pound for every time he mentioned golf I would be richer than Bill Gates.

I wish he was a golf commentator(a sport I detest)and not a snooker commentator.

Think of all the land wasted in this country because of bucking golf courses. :irk:

Postby SnookerFan

footygirl wrote:
GJ wrote:ok

i cant decide who to pick in ronnie match

so the first poster to respond to this post i will use the avatar of their choice

shaun or ronnie

erm GJ I didn't select Judd as my avatar choice - so where is the selection of a Newcastle Shirt :?

It got banned. It offended public decency.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:i make dott the fave from that section he has the pedegree and proven over distance.

yes hes not at his best yet but you get nothing for playing brilliant in round 1.

Yeh Dott is favourite, Carter second favourite, then Gould
then a big gap to ................ Fu, Robertson

then King
then Harold

then Mickey Mouse

then Barry Scott the cilit bang (bang, and the dirt is gone) guy

then colonel gadaffi's dead mum

then Trump

<ok>

so u want me to feed your ego and go against common sense just because its judd trump :?

Dott
Carter
Trump
Gould

thats how it will be.

How much did that hurt :D

Postby Wildey

Bourne

it would be brilliant for Snooker if Judd wins having a 21 year old World Champion again and become the second youngest by 5 months would be Magic but i have to be realistic.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:Bourne

it would be brilliant for Snooker if Judd wins having a 21 year old World Champion again and become the second youngest by 5 months would be Magic but i have to be realistic.

When will he lose then oh mystic one ... :gramp: :td:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:

Quarter Final

i think he will beat Gould but Carter or Dott will be favorite to beat him

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Quarter Final

i think he will beat Gould but Carter or Dott will be favorite to beat him

Thanks you've gone for the safe option there so we'll see if you're right in time :hatoff: