Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 6 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Gould put in a great effort to come back from 0-3. What an amazing single ball potter he is and what a great temperament he has.

I would prefer him in the Top 16 instead of Matthew "The Bottler" Stevens.

or jamie brainless cope

:hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Gould put in a great effort to come back from 0-3. What an amazing single ball potter he is and what a great temperament he has.

I would prefer him in the Top 16 instead of Matthew "The Bottler" Stevens.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Listen to the Beeb <doh> Steve Davis: 'Jamie Cope is a brilliant player'

He has played rubbish this tournament, and it's high time someone came out and said one of this modern generation of players has playe rubbish.

another mate

ebdon

cope has a good tactical brain

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Has Cope got a brain? If you looked through his ear you would see daylight.

:hatoff: :win:

Davis has to say Cope is a brilliant player, if he doesn't, it takes away from his absurd claim that the standard has gone through the roof .

The roof must be on top of a bungalow!! :evilgrin:

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:If people still doubt Judd's ability now then they can quite frankly stick to rubbish like darts <ok>

He wasn't great tonight, but no harm to get that out of his system, and a two frame lead is a bonus.

Postby Bourne

Tubberlad wrote:
Bourne wrote:If people still doubt Judd's ability now then they can quite frankly stick to poo like darts <ok>

He wasn't great tonight, but no harm to get that out of his system, and a two frame lead is a bonus.

I was genuinelly more worried about this opening session than any of the other three so to get a lead was really encouraging, to think he's only going to get better is scary <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:
Bourne wrote:If people still doubt Judd's ability now then they can quite frankly stick to poo like darts <ok>

I was genuinelly more worried about this opening session than any of the other three so to get a lead was really encouraging, to think he's only going to get better is scary <ok>

The only player I've seen that makes the game look as easy as he does would be O'Sullivan. Trump is a little raw just yet in terms of consistency, but the natural ability is quite impressive :hatoff: