Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 5 Discussion !!

Postby simplysnooker

I don't mind Virgo personally. I remember at the World Open when music was introduced in between frames he was quite funny guessing what the song was and singing along to it.

Not long until Fu/Gould, come on Gouldy let's have another decider!

Postby SnookerFan

Damn work. I'm missing all the best matches. Though after tomorrow, I won't be back in until after the snooker finishes. :bowdown:

Though the way my internet is at the moment, I'll be able to connect for about ten minutes combined the whole time it's on. I hope you guys will be able to understand what's going on, without me here to explain it to you.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Trump was inexperienced in a R16 match, a QF match, a SF match, a final and a Worlds R1 ... get the picture ? :zzz: There's no substitute for form and confidence and quite simply, Trump is #1 in both categories at the moment.

if you think that your even more stupid than i thought <doh>

im not being funny but before china when i expect nothing more than a quarter or a semi at this stage in his career he was only 21 and young.

now hes still only 21 and hes one of the favorite for the world.... seriously get real and wake up.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Trump was inexperienced in a R16 match, a QF match, a SF match, a final and a Worlds R1 ... get the picture ? :zzz: There's no substitute for form and confidence and quite simply, Trump is #1 in both categories at the moment.

if you think that your even more stupid than i thought <doh>

im not being funny but before china when i expect nothing more than a quarter or a semi at this stage in his career he was only 21 and young.

now hes still only 21 and hes one of the favorite for the world.... seriously get real and wake up.

Can't you read or are you just pretending not to ?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:See, my worry about Trump is he didn't listen to Bourne, when Bourne was preaching that you have to save your good form for the Worlds by crashing out in China early.

Trump doesn't live in the real world. :sad:

yes that would prove bourne to be talking crap

COME ON TRUMP :bowdown:

rofl

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:See, my worry about Trump is he didn't listen to Bourne, when Bourne was preaching that you have to save your good form for the Worlds by crashing out in China early.

You can't read either lol ... I said top players won't be peaking for China, read back if you like, and I specifically gave two examples of players that could do with a run in China and winning that tournament to get their confidence levels up (Allen and Trump).

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:

You can't read either lol ... I said top players won't be peaking for China, read back if you like, and I specifically gave two examples of players that could do with a run in China and winning that tournament to get their confidence levels up (Allen and Trump).

I was only winding you up anyway. <laugh> (See above post.)

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:

I was only winding you up anyway. <laugh> (See above post.)

:telloff:

Gouldy misses a sitter when in

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:to get me on the mood for heading back down i think ill give the snooker a miss today

Personally, I don't think you're getting much out of this site, to be fair. Maybe http://www.beerintheevening.com or something, might be better for you to post on. <laugh>

ahh so y0ur finally talking about snooker then :shock:

i thought youd took a wrong turn when you appeared on this site with your insane ramblings that belonged on the www.samaratins.co.uk page :dizzy:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:to get me on the mood for heading back down i think ill give the snooker a miss today

buck me

go to sheffield get snake hissed in a pub

at home and give snooker a miss

there's a theme here <doh>