Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 5 Discussion !!

Postby jojo

dont take much notice of davis he got a history of talking rubbish and as a pundit he going to try and spice things up to keep the viewers excited

also he now hearns right hand man so a lot of the stuff he saying is going to be artificial to promote the game but you seem like someone who knows his rubbish i wouldnt expect you to fall for rubbish like this ha
Last edited by jojo on 21 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby jojo

in shauns case i just hope he lets his cue do the talking against o sullivan

the bbc pundits will do everything they can to hype up the match no doubt about it however ive a feeling it going to be a big let down i can see the match pattern emerging now

murphy will try to out pot o sullivan try to outscore him play him at his own game not bother with safety too much and o sullivan will show him how its done properly make no mistake he will be up for this like he always is against selby in the big matches because he doesnt like these two murphys game will fall right into o sullivans hands he not bright enough to adapt his game against ronnie

i know murphy speak his mind you get none of this airy fairy bull with him like you do from the bbc i just hope he lets his cue do the talking over the weekend because i can see ronnie winning comfortable by four or five frames

Postby SnookerFan

jojo wrote:in shauns case i just hope he lets his cue do the talking against o sullivan

the bbc pundits will do everything they can to hype up the match no doubt about it however ive a feeling it going to be a big let down i can see the match pattern emerging now

murphy will try to out pot o sullivan try to outscore him play him at his own game not bother with safety too much and o sullivan will show him how its done properly make no mistake he will be up for this like he always is against selby in the big matches because he doesnt like these two murphys game will fall right into o sullivans hands he not bright enough to adapt his game against ronnie

i know murphy speak his mind you get none of this airy fairy bull with him like you do from the bbc i just hope he lets his cue do the talking over the weekend because i can see ronnie winning comfortable by four or five frames

Yeah, I can to be fair. Ronnie is going to be so up for this match it's unreal.