Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 4 Discussion !!

Postby Bourne

nostrada wrote:Hi again!

Do you know the score from the last frame between Walden and McLeod? The one were Walden finished with a 59.

Thanks!

Didn't see it was somewhere in the 80s to nil but that doesn't really help, global-snooker should have it soon ?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Mate, Hendry vs Perry was one of the matches I was looking forward to the most in the first day. I was gutted to miss the final session.

Other then that, sounds like a good weekend Sonny. :spot on: Did you follow Witz's example and stick a condom on your head?

well witz definitely living up to his reputation as a sausage Head <laugh>

Postby Wildey

nostrada wrote:Hi again!

Do you know the score from the last frame between Walden and McLeod? The one were Walden finished with a 59.

Thanks!

88-0 walden

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:First five frames were :bowdown: But this frame has been really poor.

yup gould is in the poo if he dont take it

Fu has been clinical when he's had chances so Gouldy really had to take advantage of the broken frames and he had at least three really good chances but he's not all there at the minute.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I'm having a ham sandwich, I'm bucking starving.

I had a packet of Wotsits with it. It's not satisfied my awesome hunger. But as I've left my wallet at home, by mistake, it's going to have to do.

By the time Mark Allen and Matthew Stevens is on, I better be tucking into a bountiful feast.

Postby Roland

jojo wrote:ha doesnt willie thorne like snookerisland then ? maybe he reads this and knows a lot of fans dont think he was as good as he likes to make out ha

To be honest I think he remembers me from a few years ago when I was at a conference with work and he was guest speaker. I was a bit trollied that night. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Then I went back in for the last 5 frames of the Maguire match. Afterwards I bumped into Paul Mount who gave me a ticket for the evening session (I initially meant to go home after the afternoon session). Then I was in prime position for the Ronnie match sat directly behind the players. Ronnie really does attract the knobhead element of the snooker fans and they were out in force with comments like "Good shot Rocket" and clapping everything he potted. I mean calling him "Rocket"? idiots!

I had to suffer through him playing Maguire at Wembley one year. Nobody even clapped when Maguire made a pot. idiots.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Then I went back in for the last 5 frames of the Maguire match. Afterwards I bumped into Paul Mount who gave me a ticket for the evening session (I initially meant to go home after the afternoon session). Then I was in prime position for the Ronnie match sat directly behind the players. Ronnie really does attract the knobhead element of the snooker fans and they were out in force with comments like "Good shot Rocket" and clapping everything he potted. I mean calling him "Rocket"? idiots!

i used to hate people shouting go on the hurricane...its so naff <doh>

Postby Wildey

yes typical Fu he just goes in to his shell when he has a lead it happens so often Gould just needs 1 more frame this affo and he will be laughing win both and that would be a bonus.

Postby Alex0paul

Wild wrote:

i used to hate people shouting go on the hurricane...its so naff <doh>

COME ON THE POCKET DYNAMO

Postby Alex0paul

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:COME ON HIGHLANDER MCLEOD!

can you imagine someone shouting out go on interesting <laugh>

<laugh>

There are some hilarious possibilities there.