Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 4 Discussion !!

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:But with all due respect, I hope he plays like an utter drain in the next round.

1-0 from Fu.

Don't worry Bourne. I make Trump favourite against either of these players.

niether of these players will trouble Trump. he is dead cert quarter finals like higgins & williams are dead certs

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:
Wild wrote:Ding not played that well burnett has had plenty of chances

Horse bucking dog rubbish

just seen this bullocks from the admin.

What the buck do you know pin end you was bucking about in a grunting bar with witz and the other Snooker Island wasters <doh>

I've read through all the comments since I last logged on now and this is the one I really take issue with. Wild you are talking out of your backside. I was front row watching every frame of the Ding session and given how Burnett played in the qualifiers it was glaring the step up in quality with Ding. Watching Ding close up the guy is a bucking phenomenal snooker player. To find out someone's interpretation is that he was somehow not playing well when he absolutely dominated a player as good as Jamie Burnett without breaking sweat just shows what you know. Ding was awesome. I bucking saw it with my own eyes.

Postby Wildey

Rocket_ron wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:But with all due respect, I hope he plays like an utter drain in the next round.

1-0 from Fu.

Don't worry Bourne. I make Trump favourite against either of these players.

niether of these players will trouble Trump. he is dead cert quarter finals like higgins & williams are dead certs

if you dont mind me saying thats very naive.

against Robbo Trump played ok but nothing special Robbo was woeful at times.

hes no dead cert to beat either of these players but id make him very slight favorite

Fu 3-1 Gould
walden 1-1 mcleod

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:
Wild wrote:Ding not played that well burnett has had plenty of chances

Horse bucking dog rubbish

just seen this bullocks from the admin.

What the buck do you know pin end you was bucking about in a grunting bar with witz and the other Snooker Island wasters <doh>

I've read through all the comments since I last logged on now and this is the one I really take issue with. Wild you are talking out of your backside. I was front row watching every frame of the Ding session and given how Burnett played in the qualifiers it was glaring the step up in quality with Ding. Watching Ding close up the guy is a bucking phenomenal snooker player. To find out someone's interpretation is that he was somehow not playing well when he absolutely dominated a player as good as Jamie Burnett without breaking sweat just shows what you know. Ding was awesome. I bucking saw it with my own eyes.

but burnett had rubbish load of chances 10-1 was beyond flattering.

so there was times you managed to tear yourself away from the bar then.

Postby Roland

Where's Smart anyway? Last time I saw him was at the MSI of the Maguire v Hawkins game and then after the match I waited around for him and found he left at 9-8. Can't see him there this morning in the Rory match.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Wild wrote:
so there was times you managed to tear yourself away from the bar then.

buck you

well witz said the snooker island contingent was more interested in watching busty barmaids pulling pints than watching snooker

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:10-1 was flattering but jeez that doesn't mean Ding didn't play well <doh>

10-1 was the score

i said he did not play that well=10-1 i did not say he did not play well <doh>

are people thick or what.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:10-1 was flattering but jeez that doesn't mean Ding didn't play well <doh>

10-1 was the score

i said he did not play that well=10-1 i did not say he did not play well <doh>

are people thick or what.

That makes no sense at all <laugh>

Postby Roland

Burnett lost position a couple of times when he had a chance because the speed of the table caught him out but Ding got the pace from the off. I just can't see how anyone could think Ding didn't play that well. He was phenomenal. A few times I couldn't help but gasp out loud at some of the shots he pulled off. I'll Shotmaster a couple of them, hang on.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:

It was 10-2

yes thought something was wrong when bourne said 10-1 that was murphy <laugh>

mcleod leads 2-1

Postby The Cueist

Sonny wrote:Burnett lost position a couple of times when he had a chance because the speed of the table caught him out but Ding got the pace from the off. I just can't see how anyone could think Ding didn't play that well. He was phenomenal. A few times I couldn't help but gasp out loud at some of the shots he pulled off. I'll Shotmaster a couple of them, hang on.

Well said man. :hatoff:

Ding is always one to watch,If he clicks into the right gear from the off in any Tournament,He then builds on it ,More often than not. ;-)

Postby Roland

This one, he hit the reds at pace and scattered them everywhere.

This one, he has pink and black tied up and path up the other side to blue blocked so he got down and hit this shot and landed absolutely plumb on the blue. Judgement of pace was phenomenal. I could play this shot 100 times and get it right once.

His safety game was exceptional, when he got a chance he scored very heavily indeed and he didn't look under any trouble whatsoever.

One thing I spotted with him which is a really cool mannerism and which I've not noticed before is the look in his eyes when he plays a dead weight shot i.e. one with enough time to stand up and wait for the ball to go in before moving on to the next shot. You can tell the ball has dropped before you see it for yourself just by looking at his expression.

For me the top half is between Trump and the winner of Selby v Ding.