Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 4 Discussion !!

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:no paddy so it seems prediction table up to me....

ill be back in a bit <ok>

lucky lucky bourne

AND ME :hatoff:

Postby Witz78

rebecca wrote:
Bourne wrote:
rebecca wrote:Audience man was there again :D

Front row Brian :bowdown:

I forgot smart knows him :o He will always be audience man to me <laugh>

when me and Smart / Stalin / Willie Thorne lookalike walked into the Crucible on Sunday suddenly he went all :limp: wristed and grabbed me and screamed in a high pitched voice like a schoolgirl.........

WOW, OH LOOK, THERES FRONT ROW BRIAN then started giggling away with a big grin on his face like he was a kid at christmas <doh>

Postby footygirl

BINGHAM FIGHTBACK HALTS EBDON CHARGE

STUART Bingham roared back from 7-5 down to stun Peter Ebdon 10-8 and book a place in the last 16 of the world snooker championships in Sheffield.

The Essex professional, who led the former world champion 5-4 at the end of the first session was soon under pressure from Ebdon who reeled off three straight frames to translate a 4-5 deficit into a 7-5 lead. It looked for all the world that Peter would go on to triumph. But Bingham snatched the last frame before the mid session interval to close to 7-6 and stay in contention.

Ebdon though is not easily rattled and duly captured the 14th frame to lead 8-6 but Bingham raised his game and rolled in breaks of 88, 63 to level at 8-8 and then move 9-8 in front. It left him one up with two to play. Could Ebdon respond.

The answer was to be no as Stuart banged in a long red and put himself among the balls. From it he could only make 28 before missing a tricky red. With the balls split kindly it looked as if Peter would capitalise but in cueing up a black suffered a horrendous kick and saw the ball veer away from the pocket. Backing away from the table Peter could only watch helplessly as Stuart stroked in a decisive 42 to seal the match 10-8.

Elsewhere Ronnie O'Sullivan strolled into the last 16 with a comfortable 10-2 victory over Dominic Dale - and set up a showdown with Shaun Murphy.

Suzy Jardine

Postby rebecca

Witz78 wrote:
rebecca wrote:
Bourne wrote:
rebecca wrote:Audience man was there again :D

Front row Brian :bowdown:

I forgot smart knows him :o He will always be audience man to me <laugh>

when me and Smart / Stalin / Willie Thorne lookalike walked into the Crucible on Sunday suddenly he went all :limp: wristed and grabbed me and screamed in a high pitched voice like a schoolgirl.........

WOW, OH LOOK, THERES FRONT ROW BRIAN then started giggling away with a big grin on his face like he was a kid at christmas <doh>

HAHAHAHA :-D

Seriosuly though, if I even went to the Worlds and I saw him, I'd go up to him and tell him how I've seen him on tv every year for the past how many years <laugh>