Topic locked

Re: Opening weekend - a summary

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:Where is Brandon sat witz ?

ill take a stab at seat C23 :sleepy:

Grr who is brandon anyway, photo ? And why isn't frontrow redhead allowed to sit on the frontrow, you don't see frontrow brian or frontrow aussie or frontrow shrek being booted on finals day :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:is that snooker fans real name

?

no Brandon must be the guy who was also, er a hot topic of debate on here last week :john:

Huh?

1960s horror inspired tv comedy series ring a bell :huh:

Postby GJ

so if this brandon isnt snooker fan

who the heck is he ?

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Grr who is brandon anyway, photo ? And why isn't frontrow redhead allowed to sit on the frontrow, you don't see frontrow brian or frontrow aussie or frontrow shrek being booted on finals day :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Rooney Shrek, FRB, Aussie fan, Dundee Utd Cameron and a few of the other familiar faces are granted special exemption as season ticket holders and get to keep their seats :bowdown:

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Rooney Shrek, FRB, Aussie fan, Dundee Utd Cameron and a few of the other familiar faces are granted special exemption as season ticket holders and get to keep their seats :bowdown:

Is that Brandon sat next to Becky in the blue and white?

Postby Bourne

Thanks for that pic, good job there's 5 mins before the snooker restarts, just enough time ...

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:Thanks for that pic, good job there's 5 mins before the snooker restarts, just enough time ...

rofl <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Is that Brandon sat next to Becky in the blue and white?

yeh

they were kicking about the 1st weekend when we were all there, u must remember?

suppose you were in watching snooker or something daft though :limp:

Postby GJ

Becky2222 wrote:Hey ;).... I sat with Roland, and what a lovely guy he is. That final was amazing! Xx

top quality i agree :hatoff:

higgins is such a legend :bowdown:

Postby Bourne

Becky2222 wrote:Hey ;).... I sat with Roland, and what a lovely guy he is. That final was amazing! Xx

When you swapped numbers I hope you made it clear to him that you only gave his number to give to me ? :chin:

Postby Tubberlad

He has a girlfriend. I hope he told you that :win: I bet he didn't

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:

When you swapped numbers I hope you made it clear to him that you only gave his number to give to me ? :chin:

Smooth bro :spot on:

Postby GJ

Tubberlad wrote:

didnt she dump him a while back :john:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

yeh it was after that lurid sex video of him, Snookerfan, Lasse Munstermann, Leslie Grantham and Rooney Shrek emerged :limp:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

yeh it was after that lurid sex video of him, Snookerfan, Lasse Munstermann, Leslie Grantham and Rooney Shrek emerged :limp:

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

That's actually true, I couldn't believe it when I read it first :shock:

Postby Tubberlad

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

They begged me to take part, but I respectfully declined :hatoff:

Postby Witz78

Tubberlad wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:He has a girlfriend. I hope he told you that :win: I bet he didn't

They begged me to take part, but I respectfully declined :hatoff:

luckily i was away dogging at the time so had an excuse to give it a miss :fart:

Postby Witz78

Witz78 wrote:
Becky2222 wrote:My name is most definitely Becky, not mel. Thank u for ur apology ;), did we even meet? X

did we meet?

you mean youve forgotten me already :sad:

Haha in all seriousness though, no not really !!

think it was on the opening day of the tournament this year or possibly later into the first week, you were standing around at the bookies bit during a frame and i just smiled and said alrite to be sociable :chuckle: as i had recognised you from the Crucible from last year.

Postby GJ

witz you player had that many women at sheffield he forgot their names

ha ha

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:witz you player had that many women at sheffield he forgot their names

ha ha

yeh havent a clue what this ones name was i posed with, she was rather foxy though :john:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

That's less offensive then being called Brandon.

Postby GJ

snooker fan

how many birds did you pull at sheffield ?

Postby randam05

Are you the redhead girl!? I dont have a clue whats going on with all this brandon and redhead girl stories?!?! :dizzy: