Topic locked

Re: Opening weekend - a summary

Postby Tubberlad

Witz78 wrote:i woulda been booing Higgins v Lee but sadly due to unforseen circumstances i couldnt............

You were injured in a horrific choke-related incident

Postby Smart

Tubberlad wrote:
Witz78 wrote:i woulda been booing Higgins v Lee but sadly due to unforseen circumstances i couldnt............

it was a choke or a blob ..................to be confirmed later :hatoff:

Postby Witz78

WRONG AND WRONG

before i got a chance to i was ejected from the Crucible by that black steward and a few others.

my mate has video footage so will hopefully get a Youtube link to it soon.

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:WRONG AND WRONG

before i got a chance to i was ejected from the Crucible by that black steward and a few others.

I reckon it would take 5 or 6 to haul you out.......................footage required. :hatoff:

Postby Witz78

heres a pic of me getting warned during the day before the fateful incident. something along the lines of "are you behaving? if you dont stop drinking, you wont be getting in tonight!"

as you can see im taking the warning serious...........

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:heres a pic of me getting warned during the day before the fateful incident. something along the lines of "are you behaving? if you dont stop drinking, you wont be getting in tonight!"

he has overdone the sunbeds IMO :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Care to tell us why you were ejected, for further mocking?

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:

calling the black steward Winnie Mandella wont have helped his cause :win:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:

basically wed been out in the Square all afternoon and were in high spirits when we entered the Crucible around 7pm but instantly we got stopped going into the 1st frame of the evening session of the Higgins - Lee game with drink so we headed back to the bar and decided to crank up the volume with rapid rounds of double vodkas and red bull.

Angus Loughran joined us at the bookies counter and we started going mad taking his horse tips. As Lee went 8-3 down we decided it was game over so we lost any plans to head in there.

Apparantly when the bookies started showing the Premier League darts me and my mates were making that much noise cheering on 180s etc as wed bets on that they could hear us from inside the Crucible.

i was then warned a few times for shouting "you can stick your Betfred up yer jacksie" whenever id a losing bet.

ive no memory of this but i then made a beeline to a guy in a wheelchair and offered him a £100 bet he couldnt do a Moonwalk <doh>

after a few more warnings i started getting abusive towards that black steward calling him Winton Mumbulla and then when i spat drink in the air this was the final straw and him and a few more moved in to eject me. I started claiming it was a loada bullocks and telling them to stick their snooker up their jacksie. Angus Loughran tried to intervene saying he would calm me down but the damage was done and i was chucked out.

to their credit the stewards eventually posed for a pic with me AFTER theyd ejected me as i was ranting and raving at the black guy cos hed refused to pose for a pic with me at the World Open :excite:

at this point all my mates headed out to see me and calmed me down before we headed up town to cause some more carnage :dizzy:

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:heres a pic of me getting warned during the day before the fateful incident. something along the lines of "are you behaving? if you dont stop drinking, you wont be getting in tonight!"

pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

basically wed been out in the Square all afternoon and were in high spirits when we entered the Crucible around 7pm but instantly we got stopped going into the 1st frame of the evening session of the Higgins - Lee game with drink so we headed back to the bar and decided to crank up the volume with rapid rounds of double vodkas and red bull.

Angus Loughran joined us at the bookies counter and we started going mad taking his horse tips. As Lee went 8-3 down we decided it was game over so we lost any plans to head in there.

Apparantly when the bookies started showing the Premier League darts me and my mates were making that much noise cheering on 180s etc as wed bets on that they could hear us from inside the Crucible.

i was then warned a few times for shouting "you can stick your Betfred up yer jacksie" whenever id a losing bet.

ive no memory of this but i then made a beeline to a guy in a wheelchair and offered him a £100 bet he couldnt do a Moonwalk <doh>

after a few more warnings i started getting abusive towards that black steward calling him Winton Mumbulla and then when i spat drink in the air this was the final straw and him and a few more moved in to eject me. I started claiming it was a loada bullocks and telling them to stick their snooker up their jacksie. Angus Loughran tried to intervene saying he would calm me down but the damage was done and i was chucked out.

to their credit the stewards eventually posed for a pic with me AFTER theyd ejected me as i was ranting and raving at the black guy cos hed refused to pose for a pic with me at the World Open :excite:

at this point all my mates headed out to see me and calmed me down before we headed up town to cause some more carnage :dizzy:

I hate to be pedantic, but when you said it was situations beyond your control, what you meant was, you got drunk and they threw you out....

<doh>

I don't know why you go all the way to Sheffield. You can get drunk and thrown out of places at home, and save money on the hotels, travelling and tickets.

Postby Alex0paul

Becky2222 wrote:I am that bird with the red hair...... Thanks lol, slightly insulted but cudve been worse x

:D rofl

S/F will be in for a treat when he returns

Postby Smart

Smart wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

it was a choke or a blob ..................to be confirmed later :hatoff:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :bowdown:

Postby sundaygirl

Becky2222 wrote:I am that bird with the red hair...... Thanks lol, slightly insulted but cudve been worse x

Welcome to the island Becky :pompom:
You've certainly made an impression this week ;-)

Postby Bourne

Eh are you front row redhead ?

Postby Witz78

:blush: i publicly ap0logise for my derogatory comments Becky <doh> sorry x

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:

Witz you said her name was Mel :grrr:

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Witz you said her name was Mel :grrr:

Perhaps Mel is her stage name, and Becky is her real name. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :win: :wave: <ok>

Postby Bourne

Becky2222 wrote:My name is most definitely Becky, not mel. Thank u for ur apology ;), did we even meet? X

Are you at the final today ?

Postby Becky2222

Bourne wrote:
Becky2222 wrote:My name is most definitely Becky, not mel. Thank u for ur apology ;), did we even meet? X

I won't b on the front row but I might manage to get in there somewhere, u? X

Postby Bourne

Becky2222 wrote:
Bourne wrote:

No but I wish I was, get down as near to the front as you can :love:

Postby Roland

I have a spare ticket for the evening session if you need one

Postby Becky2222

Sonny wrote:I have a spare ticket for the evening session if you need one

Well I'm lookin for a ticket, wud love to b there for the final x, u gonna b there?

Postby Becky2222

Bourne wrote:
Becky2222 wrote:
Bourne wrote:

No but I wish I was, get down as near to the front as you can :love:

I don't know how to upload a pic on here to prove I am said red head lol. Twitter is Becky_white x