Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 3 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:Hawkins getting anxious.

typical crucible match.

you get a lead but you dont see the winning line coming quick enough

Postby Tubberlad

I certainly don't think Hawkins is rubbish Jojo, I've always rated him quite highly. He can play to a top sixteen standard, his main problem has always been finishing out games.

I make Maguire marginal favourite though.

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wild wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I didn't know that Magfire had such a huge following on this site.

who Alex lol

You and jojo sounded also very pro Maguire or are you just Hawkins haters?

im calling it as i see it if someone rubbish ill say so lol

Postby jojo

i dont mind maguire he will never win the worlds and today he is showing why his temperament and shot selection goes when things dont go his way and he never able to scrap

as for hawkins yes i dont like her she just here to make up the numbers like burnett harold campbell journeymen rubbish to get the numbers up to 32

they offer nothing to the draw whatsoever people can say well barry deserves to be 5-1 up she can only beat who is in front of her but the only way shes able to beat seeds is if they keep leaving her with chances

maguire wont win the worlds but a second round match with him and allen or stevens is ten times more appealing than having hawkins there almost by default

hawkins will never beat a seed in a big event if they playing well

Postby Alex0paul

Black2white wrote:<doh> christ
watching Maguire now I can't understand how he can have any fans :huh: the man is mess! it's a real torture to watch him :dizzy:

I like him because he reminds me of how I can play when I start losing my head so I can sympathise with him.

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:
Wild wrote:5-1 Hawkins somehow do not ask me how he was useless in that frame.

I think when someone wins a frame playing useless, you got to look at his opponent Wild.

too right

i think mags can win this match if he just steps it up.

first 4 frames Hawkins played well but after the interval hes not at the races but neither is mags.

this frame looks better from maguire hawkins needs to respond.