Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 3 Discussion !!

Postby vodkadiet

nostrada wrote:
nostrada wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
nostrada wrote:BTW

Did Hawkins win 100-5 with a 71 break just now?

I wasn't watching.

Ok

Thanks anyway!

It was actually 5-105 (71)

http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/NewsAr ... 54,00.html

I don't like what has happened to Global Snooker frame details? :?

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:Maguire needs a stiff drink at the interval.

he might join smart and sonny in the bar....

i wander if they will know who he is :chin:

Postby DavieMac

Caledonian Craig wrote:At the moment Maguire's body language is shocking. Shaking his head and stomping his cue every second shot. What messages must he be sending out to Barry Hawkins?

Yep. 1 miss and he's in the huff :mood:

Needs to chill out and realise 1 miss isn't the end of the world.

Postby Caledonian Craig

jojo wrote:well never know for sure how much the yips effected hendry but as you get older the first things to go are your long pots potting and breakbuilding so i doubt it made much difference as other than this he never had anything to fall back on

It clearly affected him as can be seen as a big dip in form/results and pots missed and such-like. It was even clear in the Perry match that shots he was trying to play with side or screw where he had to raise the butt of the cue slightly were the shots he were missing. When pot accuracy goes then you are playing with a big handicap. Watching Hendry try to battle through it and the turmoil it must cause him is hard to watch, just like it was when Jimmy White's form dipped and Steve Davis - sad but inevitable in all snooker players.

Postby jojo

i would like to apologise to the likes of wild gj sickpotter and caledonian craig and anyone else if ive caused offence sometimes passions run high because we all love the game of snooker and that what happened

Postby Witz78

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:what gets me with idiots like Witz the Scottish hammer is if Davis has scraped that win like he has many many times while playing rubbish its a Great Achievement but everyone expectations of Hendry so much higher than that so when he struggles to win but does playing badly hes a Joke...

only one joke on Here and hes seen less snooker this weekend while in Sheffield than Sickpotter has and he is in canada <ok>

add the rest of the Island boys to the mix then as theyd rather hang out in the bar down Sheffield too so lets see you give them pelters

im apalled by them all and ill tell them when they get their face out of girls tits in bars snooker fans my bucking ass

It amazes me too. Why pay rubbish loads for tickets then not use them! I am all for going out, getting snake hissed afterwards though.

but we need the tickets to gain entry into the Crucible, if they only want us to watch the snooker then they should shut the bookies and bar down in there so us gamblers and alcoholics havent got any distractions <doh>

Postby Bourne

jojo wrote:i would like to apologise to the likes of wild gj sickpotter and caledonian craig and anyone else if ive caused offence sometimes passions run high because we all love the game of snooker and that what happened

:hatoff:

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:i would like to apologise to the likes of wild gj sickpotter and caledonian craig and anyone else if ive caused offence sometimes passions run high because we all love the game of snooker and that what happened

no offence

i know where you coming from ....at times i think we separated at birth lol

just be honest and never apologize for being yourself

Postby Sickpotter

:clap:

S'aright jojo, we all get wound up at times ;-)

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Maguire needs a stiff drink at the interval.

he might join smart and sonny in the bar....

i wander if they will know who he is :chin:

Sonny didnt know who Jogia was when he came back from the toilet to find me and Stalin talking to him rofl

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

no offence

yous pair came up in discussion among the Islanders yesterday and we all agreed yous are like 2 peas in a pod rofl

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

no offence

yous pair came up in discussion among the Islanders yesterday and we all agreed yous are like 2 peas in a pod rofl

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:If wild had to apologise for every person he's upset in forums over the last 5 years we'd be here until Jimmy wins a world title rofl

he has

the old gits lol

Postby jojo

maguire looks totally gone

i never realised what a totally one dimensional game he had suspect shot selections always trying to pot everything without trying to graft when things not going well

body language must also encourage hawkins

hope maguire can still pull through as allens or stevens v maguire is much more appealing than having hawkins in there

one thing for sure i doubt maguire will ever win the worlds

Re: Betfred.Com Wo Championship Day 3 Discussion !!

Postby snooky147

I've done my share of drinking in Sheffield over the years. I usually started in the players lounge then retreated to a lounge where we could get sozzled if we wanted.