Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 2 Discussion !!

Postby SnookerFan

Does 606 even still exist? Didn't the BBC close it down? I take it, it's been resurrected on another site?

If so, don't worry about Seifer. He has a history with this site, thus hates how successful it's become. He even made a blog explaining to people how stupid we all were. The sad thing is, the only people who read it were people off this site, so we could laugh at his feeble attempts at upsetting us.

Let's all just concentrate on the snooker, and not on that div.

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:Does 606 even still exist? Didn't the BBC close it down? I take it, it's been resurrected on another site?

If so, don't worry about Seifer. He has a history with this site, thus hates how successful it's become. He even made a blog explaining to people how stupid we all were. The sad thing is, the only people who read it were people off this site, so we could laugh at his feeble attempts at upsetting us.

Let's all just concentrate on the snooker, and not on that div.

666 died many many months ago to me :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

So, what match are people going to watch this morning? I am going to watch the end of the Cope vs Pagett match, due to the first session being excellent entertainment. I see Cope pulling away from Pagett now, unfortunately.

Postby SnookerFan

Black2white wrote:going to watch Cope-Pagett too <ok> really enjoyed their first session yesterday

My original plan was to watch the first session of Cope vs Pagett, Williams vs Day and Murphy vs Campbell, so I could watch three full matches over the weekend, before work on Monday. So I saw very little of the big match of the decade or whatever we're calling it, on the other table. It fell down though when frame 2 of Murphy was so dull, I turned over and watched the end of Robertson vs Trump. I think today I am going to watch Cope/Pagett, Hendry/Perry and Williams/Day.

Postby Alex0paul

Great after my internet goes off last night, now I can't get the red button to work, Eurosport aren't showing it and it isn't on the bucking bbc website :grrr: :grrr:

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:It's a bit of a shame that after this great opening day we now have these two :zzz: matches

it takes all sorts to make a great championship.

and no Alex no word on GJ.

Postby Alex0paul

Black2white wrote:shame Pag can't keep up to his yesterdays performance :-(

I think the fact he is still in the match overnight has probably made him more excited and thus put a bit of extra pressure on whereas yesterday he had nothing to lose.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul WC wrote:Great after my internet goes off last night, now I can't get the red button to work, Eurosport aren't showing it and it isn't on the bucking bbc website :grrr: :grrr:

I've been having internet connection problems. What's going on?

Postby Alex0paul

Black2white wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Can anyone tell me who is playing tomorrow night?

7pm

6. Peter Ebdon v Stuart Bingham
12. Stephen Maguire v Barry Hawkins*

Cheers