Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 2 Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

yes thats the key..

at his best he used to win 3 or 4 frames puerly off a long pot now he loses 3 or 4 frames off a long pot a swing of 6 to 8 frames.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Who do you want to win, Alex?

Im a Perry fan so him. Don't mind Hendry though him losing is always funny to laugh at wild's previous comments.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Fight hendo

sorry about Robbo mate but you had 2 good years Semi and champion so you cant expect it all the time.

my worst feeling as a supporter of Hendry was 2000 when he lost opening day of the championship so i know how you feel.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:Fight hendo

sorry about Robbo mate but you had 2 good years Semi and champion so you cant expect it all the time.

my worst feeling as a supporter of Hendry was 2000 when he lost opening day of the championship so i know how you feel.

cheers mate

i was gutted last night mate but no one can take away his 2010 world title

and you cant win them all

anyway matthew is still in the event so

COME ON STEVENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postby Roland

buck methis afternoon has been hilarious! Joe jogia got us a tip on the horses and it came in then smart wouldn't give him a cut and kept shaking his hand and offering him free membership to snooker island.

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:He's alive !

OH SONNY NOT ME :-)

I Pmd you mate :-)

anyway i had a few beers last night but stayed clear of here as i knew the usual knee jerks when robbo lost and i couldnt be bothered with that BS

As i said it was far too good a match for round 1 but now trump is in top 16 it ont happen agian so early :hatoff:

today is a new day :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

are the fuckars there watching snooker or just bucking about <laugh>

they wander why there's empty seat answer they in the lobby snake hissing about rofl

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:

are the fuckars there watching snooker or just bucking about <laugh>

they wander why there's empty seat answer they in the lobby snake hissing about rofl

smart looked in a grumpy mood earlier :hatoff:

Postby GJ

Whta a surprise smart started a thread on the wind up and some knee jerking mugs and robbo bashers joined in

good to see my good pals wild and chumba stayed clear of that crap thread

:hatoff:

and some who say i disappeared well they would know considering they vanished when robbo was on his way to his first world title last year but were goading away when gouldy looked to have beaten robbo

HYPOCRITES

good match this hendo one :hatoff:
Last edited by GJ on 17 Apr 2011, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:

OH SONNY NOT ME :-)

I Pmd you mate :-)

anyway i had a few beers last night but stayed clear of here as i knew the usual knee jerks when robbo lost and i couldnt be bothered with that BS

As i said it was far too good a match for round 1 but now trump is in top 16 it ont happen agian so early :hatoff:

today is a new day :hatoff:

:hatoff: just pleased that Judd's getting the respect he deserves now, but a shame it came at the expense of Robbo