Topic locked

Re: Betfred.Com World Championship Day 2 Discussion !!

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:In the Cope match, there was either a different girl with red hair, or the woman I was eyeing up yesterday put on five stone overnight.

are you a snookerfan or auditioning as a Martin Gould apprentice totty spotter <laugh>

I just like crowd spotting. Who saw that Korean looking guy in a Smurfs T-Shirt in the Cope match? rofl And yesterday, those two girls who come every year were there. The ones in the England football shirts, who always bring a toy Shrek.

Postby jojo

yep in that respect i have some sympathy for neil but you cant choose who you play however i would have preferred carter to be knocked out by trump and not play harold as he in my opinion will never win the worlds and when he does come up against a top player you know hes going to get beat

at least robertson had a realisitic chance of winning but it purely epidemic now as hes out ha

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:yep in that respect i have some sympathy for neil but you cant choose who you play however i would have preferred carter to be knocked out by trump and not play harold as he in my opinion will never win the worlds and when he does come up against a top player you know hes going to get beat

at least robertson had a realisitic chance of winning but it purely epidemic now as hes out ha

thats the luck of the draw

look at this match Robbo wasn't at his best yesterday far from it but christ he played better than cope has in this match.

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:which match is smart watching and where he sitting whats he wearing ?

wearing a snooker island t shirt designed by sonny

Postby SnookerFan

jojo wrote:7-0 ding hope he wins 10-0 carter 9-1 and murphy 10-0

what a joke some of these never been journeymen qualifiers are

They got every right to be there. They qualified. If the people that qualified are rubbish, what does that make the people they've already beaten?

Postby PLtheRef

Still they have earned their place, though I'm surprised at some of the scorelines, I didnt expect Burnett to be 7-0 down, Campbell 9-0 down and Harold 8-1. That said they havent had any response to the seeded players.

Postby jojo

cant remember the players they beat but the main reason they qualified was because they use to playing in qualifying conditions throughout their careers whereas thats not the place for a promising big game young player or a top player out of form ie matthew stevens or a has been like davis to be as they all add to the main tournament

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:7-0 ding hope he wins 10-0 carter 9-1 and murphy 10-0

what a joke some of these never been journeymen qualifiers are

it just asks the question is the strength in depth all that strong.

yes its strong and burnett has reached a final this season so hes no mug but we are being forced feed this strength in depth today but talk is cheap you got to do it on the table.

Postby Wildey

in a disapointing display Cope beats Pagett 10-7 and in the other match Ding in the middle of a rout 8-1 against burnett

This Afternoon

Hendry having a walk over against Perry and Murphy needing 1 frame for a 10-0 Result against Campbell