Topic locked

Re: My Guide to a relatively healthy 17 days

Postby SnookerFan

Rocket_ron wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I might order a curry whilst I'm off work for the snooker. Curry is expensive though. Might stick with the pizza, and KFC imitation at the end of my road.

yes but dont pizza give you the runs?

I think I had one that gave me the runs from Pizza Hut once, about a year ago. Other then that, no.

Postby SnookerFan

simplysnooker wrote:Make sure you let us know what you do S/Fan.

Might do a cheese and bacon toastie in between morning and afternoon sessions today :D

I will. And I am looking forward to Smart weighing in, and telling us about his takeaway eating.

Snooker and food = :bowdown:

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I might order a curry whilst I'm off work for the snooker. Curry is expensive though. Might stick with the pizza, and KFC imitation at the end of my road.

I think I had one that gave me the runs from Pizza Hut once, about a year ago. Other then that, no.

Healthy eating Hatah!! :irk:

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:

Healthy eating Hatah!! :irk:

It was a Texas Barbecue Chicken pizza. From Pizza Hut. I was on the bog all night after that. :fart:

Postby SnookerFan

My mum has brought me an oven cook pie round, for some reason. So I'll have to eat that at some point in the next few days.

Though, I'm thinking of a takeaway of some kind tomorrow. I'm going to need to go out and pick up a big case of beer, as I don't have any yet. Few beers and some marmite food and some snooker. :D

Postby Froggle

I'd forgotten just how much snooker there is during the worlds, I'm on holiday for a week right now and I planned to do so much stuff but so far I've just spent my whole time watching snooker. Good thing I still live with my mum who's a great cook so I don't have to resort to takeaways though. Good thing she's a good cook too.

Should stop snacking though, or I'll end up looking like Lee by the end of the championships D=

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Few beers and some marmite food and some snooker. :D

sounds like my next 4 days in Sheffield (well apart from the snooker bit rofl )

Just for you Witz, I popped out in the MSI to Waitrose, and picked up a box contatining 10 cans of Fosters for £7. Going to get stuck into them tomorrow for the end of Higgins vs Lee.

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Just for you Witz, I popped out in the MSI to Waitrose, and picked up a box contatining 10 cans of Fosters for £7. Going to get stuck into them tomorrow for the end of Higgins vs Lee.

dont get too drunk or you might not hear me boooing rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

dont get too drunk or you might not hear me boooing rofl

So, basically, after spending no time in the snooker at the weekend, you've decided to turn up and watch a player you don't like.

Postby SnookerFan

Froggle wrote:I'd forgotten just how much snooker there is during the worlds, I'm on holiday for a week right now and I planned to do so much stuff but so far I've just spent my whole time watching snooker. Good thing I still live with my mum who's a great cook so I don't have to resort to takeaways though. Good thing she's a good cook too.

Should stop snacking though, or I'll end up looking like Lee by the end of the championships D=

That's how it starts though, isn't it? Most snooker fans remember first coming to the sport, when they'd sit down and say; "I'm just going to watch a frame with lunch, and I'll go do something else." Then something big happens, and you'd say; "Okay one more frame, to see how the players deal with this."

Then suddenly, it's 6pm. <laugh>

Postby snooky147

Been up all night, can't sleep, too nervous. I'll wait another half hour then take muttley for a walk and have breakfast. God I hate morning sessions. Oh and my damn TV is STILL no closer to being delivered. Sighs.......

Postby SnookerFan

snooky147 wrote:Breakfast was nice. grilled beefburger (sets off smoke alarm every time) with poached eggs and beans, oh and a cup of coffee.

I just had some frosties and toast. My mates are coming round at lunchtime. I asked if they wanted me to do them anything for lunch as I was going up the shop. I got a reply; "Naah, it's alright. We'll order pizza."

So, Dominoes pizza is a-coming. :happy:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
snooky147 wrote:Breakfast was nice. grilled beefburger (sets off smoke alarm every time) with poached eggs and beans, oh and a cup of coffee.

I just had some frosties and toast. My mates are coming round at lunchtime. I asked if they wanted me to do them anything for lunch as I was going up the shop. I got a reply; "Naah, it's alright. We'll order pizza."

So, Dominoes pizza is a-coming. :happy:

I have just had Autoglass out to repair the chip on my windscreen when travelling home from Sheffield. Been for walk, posted a letter. Now kicking back with the snooker. :D

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Autoglass repair.

Autoglass replace.

they do and what lovely people they are too.............................a fantastic job was completed and very friendly <ok> :win: :wave:

He's a very nice man. A very, very nice man.

Oh no, that was the AA. <laugh>