What channel?

BBC Interactive
78%
Eurosport
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: How will people be viewing?

Postby SnookerFan

Eurosport has several new adverts on now. I mean we get Nintendo DS, we get Anita's Potato Chips, we get Israel; It's like magic, that weird one asking you to sell Commodities on the internet. I even saw a return of the Eurosport Give Blood advert the other day. That's not including the aforemntion India and Turkey Airlines adverts.

Eurosport now has strong commercial breaks. :D

Postby randam05

Joe Johnson is so crap infact that it makes me laugh too SF. Me and my brother sometimes sit there taking the snake hiss. Great laugh.

And whoever mentioned about his beer belly scouse voice! <laugh> rofl

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:Joe Johnson is so crap infact that it makes me laugh too SF. Me and my brother sometimes sit there taking the snake hiss. Great laugh.

And whoever mentioned about his beer belly scouse voice! <laugh> rofl

He sticks out more then the other guys on Eurosport commentators, I must admit.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:Joe Johnson hatahs. :grrr:

:D :D :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :hatoff:

Postby likelylad

BBC, dont have interactive, then have to change to eurosport, because BBC has the ridiculous 1 hour in the evening. And of course the best view i have is sitting 5 days in the arena hehehe

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:The China Open was on Eurosport HD and then when it was on Eurosport 2 the other half walked in and asked why the picture was fuzzy and was there something wrong <laugh>

ok theres a difference but its so minimal if you havent had HD you wont miss it.

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:The China Open was on Eurosport HD and then when it was on Eurosport 2 the other half walked in and asked why the picture was fuzzy and was there something wrong <laugh>

ok theres a difference but its so minimal if you havent had HD you wont miss it.

bullocks :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:

I'm waiting for all televisions to be HD, then I might get one. As long as I can watch snooker in colour, I'm happy. :D

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:

im old enough to remember black and white what i have now is as good as TV Needs to be but if i had HD id probably notice it but never had it dont miss it <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:

im old enough to remember black and white what i have now is as good as TV Needs to be but if i had HD id probably notice it but never had it dont miss it <ok>

Maybe so, but it'd be hard to watch snooker on black and white. The pink ball, is the one behind the blue and all that.

Postby SnookerFan

Black2white wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Black2white wrote:Eurosport as I haven't got any other option
plus nothing beats the Incredible India and Malaysia truely Asia ads :D

Have you spotted the bloke advertising Anita's Potato Chips yet? It's popped up a couple of times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDSy2Juqpyk

the II's bloke is so much more good-looking :love:

:limp: