Topic locked

Re: The Crucible Countdown !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:This time next week one of the 32 has been eliminated........................ :-)

Thirty two men enter. One man survives! :D

Always feel a bit harsh on the one who has to leave on Day 1, they do not even get an overnight stay.......................... :-)

thats tough theres still 16 days to go :sad:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:This time next week one of the 32 has been eliminated........................ :-)

Thirty two men enter. One man survives! :D

Always feel a bit harsh on the one who has to leave on Day 1, they do not even get an overnight stay.......................... :-)

There is heartbreak, there is drama. It's The World Champion, mang. :D

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:You guys are very hard. But yes, there is still 16 days left...............for us. The day 1 loser just has BFH. :-)

A Big Friendly Hiant?

Postby GJ

the masters has put the last 3 days in quick as before hand it was dragging abit IMO

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I think we all know it's Saturday now :redneck:

we have known its saturday for years :redneck:

Postby Alex0paul

Three nights of football will help to speed up this week.

Postby vodkadiet

Alex0paul WC wrote:Three nights of football will help to speed up this week.

5 days of drink,drugs and sex will help speed it up more. :ahh:

Postby Smart

vodkadiet wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Three nights of football will help to speed up this week.

5 days of drink,drugs and sex will help speed it up more. :ahh:

Yeah, and one night I might clean my ears out so this week has potential to fly by................... :win:

Postby SnookerFan

It's just struck me. This time most years I'm creaming myself in anticipation of my opening weekend trip to the hallowed turf.

Going at the end, rather then the beginning will be weird.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:It's just struck me. This time most years I'm creaming myself in anticipation of my opening weekend trip to the hallowed turf.

go the first weekend next year bud, we can catch up over a beer and a pukka pie :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It's just struck me. This time most years I'm creaming myself in anticipation of my opening weekend trip to the hallowed turf.

go the first weekend next year bud, we can catch up over a beer and a pukka pie :hatoff:

Actually, I wouldn't mind that. Most my pints come in the hotel bar. But, as I don't want to proposition you that way, I'm sure I could hang round a bit in the Crucible bar.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

Actually, I wouldn't mind that. Most my pints come in the hotel bar. But, as I don't want to proposition you that way, I'm sure I could hang round a bit in the Crucible bar.

:hatoff:

Postby Witz78

alrite guys whats fresh, just made it back home from an epic roadtrip of the USA / Wrestlemania trip and if it wasnt for the fact the snooker starts this weekend id be on a major downer

should hopefully have recovered from this holiday by about Thursday so im raring to go. on a dose of penicillin the now as have lost my voice somehow.

a million and one daft stories from america to share, most involving drunken nonsense needless to say, ill post a few later and upload a few daft pics for your entertainment.

great to see mine and Bournes prediction that Trump would make an impact in one of the last 3 tournaments this season coming true. Well done Judd and i see that hes now almost certainly in the top 16 for the start of next season and he really ought to rise well up the rankings now given the tiny amount of points he has to lose compared to others. The New World Order has arrived

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:great to see mine and Bournes prediction that Trump would make an impact in one of the last 3 tournaments this season coming true. Well done Judd and i see that hes now almost certainly in the top 16 for the start of next season and he really ought to rise well up the rankings now given the tiny amount of points he has to lose compared to others. The New World Order has arrived

thats ancient history if you cant be here at the time to comment on stuff tough tits time to move on now <ok> ;-)