GJ wrote:will witz have the bottle to boo robbo

doubt ill even need to, will be too busy cheering on Trump :D

:fart:

Re: The Crucible Countdown !!!!!

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:

You at the Trump Robbo match mate ? Both sessions ? Atmosphere will be electric :bowdown:

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

You at the Trump Robbo match mate ? Both sessions ? Atmosphere will be electric :bowdown:

i sure am and the antibiotics im on after my hol are working a treat, my voice is heading back to maximum levels just in the nick of time to shout abuse. :-)

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

i sure am and the antibiotics im on after my hol are working a treat, my voice is heading back to maximum levels just in the nick of time to shout abuse. :-)

:afro:

Postby jojo

witz will you be watching the wednesday and thurday evening sessions ? fat bastard plays higgins in these two sessions make sure you boo higgins as much as possible because some people will always believe he got away with it and what better place to let him know than in front of the public during the biggest snooker tournament there is

if a group of friends are going with you for that match even better pal make sure you gee them up and give it full works to the parakeet ha

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:witz will you be watching the wednesday and thurday evening sessions ? fat bastard plays higgins in these two sessions make sure you boo higgins as much as possible because some people will always believe he got away with it and what better place to let him know than in front of the public during the biggest snooker tournament there is

if a group of friends are going with you for that match even better pal make sure you gee them up and give it full works to the parakeet ha

mate that will only inspire higgins and give him more motivation

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
jojo wrote:witz will you be watching the wednesday and thurday evening sessions ? fat bar steward plays higgins in these two sessions make sure you boo higgins as much as possible because some people will always believe he got away with it and what better place to let him know than in front of the public during the biggest snooker tournament there is

if a group of friends are going with you for that match even better pal make sure you gee them up and give it full works to the pint puller ha

And the irony being that fat bastard is also still under investigation for a similar thing that Higgins was cleared from :redneck:

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:
jojo wrote:witz will you be watching the wednesday and thurday evening sessions ? fat bar steward plays higgins in these two sessions make sure you boo higgins as much as possible because some people will always believe he got away with it and what better place to let him know than in front of the public during the biggest snooker tournament there is

if a group of friends are going with you for that match even better pal make sure you gee them up and give it full works to the pint puller ha

And the irony being that fat bastard is also still under investigation for a similar thing that Higgins was cleared from :redneck:

<laugh>

Postby jojo

higgins being cleared was a whitewash as far as im concerned the actual evidence wasnt tested against so he wasnt cleared of anything just that the evidence wasnt tested against as they believed his story when he said he was scared and it was all done behind closed doors

fat bastard on the other hand they investigating because of irregular betting patterns to my knowledge so that could mean anything anyway it would be easier for the authorities to throw the book at fat bastard much like quinten hann as they not a star name whiter than white great ambassodor like higgins is perceived to be

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:witz will you be watching the wednesday and thurday evening sessions ? fat bastard plays higgins in these two sessions make sure you boo higgins as much as possible because some people will always believe he got away with it and what better place to let him know than in front of the public during the biggest snooker tournament there is

im back down Thursday morning mate and dont worry, Higgins wont know whats hit him :boo:

4 scots coming down and 3 of us will be cheering on Lee with all our might.

Our plan of attack if its nice is to sit drinking Cider in Tudor Square all afternoon watching the big screens then fill a few sprite bottles full of vodka then head in, already half snake hissed into the Lee Higgins game to make our voices heard. There will be a tsunami of support behind Lee :dinner:

Postby jojo

gj i dont think higgins in his career has ever been bood because of match fixing allegations against him it different when you bood because someone wants you to lose as you playing against their favourite player

so it might rattle him as he will know hes bood because he got away with it and a lot of people will never trust him and hopefully it does rattle him ha

Postby jojo

witz good on you pal i know smarts the other one who going as well hopefully he gives it to the parakeet full barrel

one thing i must say is make sure you dont get kicked out before the higgins session starts so if you are snake hissed before the higgins second session make sure you walk in a straight line when entering into the arena

otherwise the politically correct higgins is innocent brigade might look for excuses to chuck you out im sure the referees and the like wouldnt want anyone disrespecting higgins im sure its come from upstairs ie hearn who let higgins get away with it he must have had words with referees to make sure no one bashes john higgins

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:

im back down Thursday morning mate and dont worry, Higgins wont know whats hit him :boo:

Our plan of attack if its nice is to sit drinking Cider in Tudor Square all afternoon watching the big screens then fill a few sprite bottles full of vodka then head in, already half drunk / annoyed american into the Lee Higgins game to make our voices heard. There will be a tsunami of support behind Lee :dinner:

Talking of Stephen Lee and tsunamis, he creates one every time he sits in a bath :hmmm:

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:witz good on you pal i know smarts the other one who going as well hopefully he gives it to the parakeet full barrel

one thing i must say is make sure you dont get kicked out before the higgins session starts so if you are snake hissed before the higgins second session make sure you walk in a straight line when entering into the arena

otherwise the politically correct higgins is innocent brigade might look for excuses to chuck you out im sure the referees and the like wouldnt want anyone disrespecting higgins im sure its come from upstairs ie hearn who let higgins get away with it he must have had words with referees to make sure no one bashes john higgins

well last year i was snake hissed at the King Davis 2nd session and the stewards caught me drinking and went to eject me cos wed been noising King up and i just stood up and told them that "id permission from Barry Hearn to shout out and drink" :ahh:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
jojo wrote:witz good on you pal i know smarts the other one who going as well hopefully he gives it to the parakeet full barrel

well last year i was snake hissed at the King Davis 2nd session and the stewards caught me drinking and went to eject me cos wed been noising King up and i just stood up and told them that "id permission from Barry Hearn to shout out and drink" :ahh:

:shc:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:im back down Thursday morning mate and dont worry, Higgins wont know whats hit him :boo:

Our plan of attack if its nice is to sit drinking Cider in Tudor Square all afternoon watching the big screens then fill a few sprite bottles full of vodka then head in, already half snake hissed into the Lee Higgins game to make our voices heard. There will be a tsunami of support behind Lee :dinner:

I'd laugh if it put undue pressure on Lee, leading for him to wilt. Your booing accidetnally causes a comfortable Lee win. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:well last year i was snake hissed at the King Davis 2nd session and the stewards caught me drinking and went to eject me cos wed been noising King up and i just stood up and told them that "id permission from Barry Hearn to shout out and drink" :ahh:

What happened then? <laugh>

Postby GJ

The nerves are starting to hit abit

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:The nerves are starting to hit abit

Friday evening will be where it all gets a bit intense, one sleep away. It's so much more nerve wracking now that such a big match with our favourite player is opening the tournament :gag:

Postby Wildey

Robbo might look across to the other table seeing Cope there instead of playing him

rofl