Topic locked

Re: The Crucible Countdown !!!!!

Postby kostasmad

As we say in Greece and it fits the situation " When the night falls, the sausage becomes bigger"....

Postby Wildey

kostasmad wrote:As we say in Greece and it fits the situation " When the night falls, the sausage becomes bigger"....

it will be touching the roof tonight then rofl

Postby Smart

2 Islanders are in the final stages of their trip to Sheffield..................one travelling from bonnie Scotland and one from Norn Ireland. :-)

York and Bristol representatives to follow shortly.......................plus rep from just outside Sheffield (Padster).

Rep from Belgium should be there now. :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:2 Islanders are in the final stages of their trip to Sheffield..................one travelling from bonnie Scotland and one from Norn Ireland. :-)

York and Bristol representatives to follow shortly.......................plus rep from just outside Sheffield (Padster).

Rep from Belgium should be there now. :hatoff:

id say one is in a police cell in carlile by now <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

So, come on y'all. What are your plans for tomorrow? Mondo takeaway and alcohol consumption? Quiet concentrated viewing? Shutting the world out? Having friends round?

Tell us all, what you'll be doing come tomorrow, 10am.

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:fourteen more hours to go nearly there keep pushing

were not in labour but it feels like it <laugh>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:So, come on y'all. What are your plans for tomorrow? Mondo takeaway and alcohol consumption? Quiet concentrated viewing? Shutting the world out? Having friends round?

Tell us all, what you'll be doing come tomorrow, 10am.

Shutting the living room door, feet up on sofa, snacks at the ready, lappie on for match 2..................comment and just absorb it all in my unique unquestionable elegant excellence. :hatoff:

Prob go for a sobering walk at circa 7.30am :hatoff:

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:12 Hours

34 Minutes

now its ULTRA close, you can smell it, you can almost sense the tension coming from GJ and Bourneyo...................this is real, this is mega, this means something, top dollar entertainment, be there, be square......................9.57AM I'm hitting that bastard red button full on its face :hatoff: <ok> :win: :wave:

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:9.57AM I'm hitting that bastard red button full on its face :hatoff: <ok> :win: :wave:

yes we know he isnt as fat as you

:hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:9.57AM I'm hitting that bastard red button full on its face :hatoff: <ok> :win: :wave:

:-( Uncalled for. <laugh>

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

:-( Uncalled for. <laugh>

its all banter <laugh> :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

jadechelsea wrote:Crucible eve! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: wont be able to get to sleep <laugh>

like that

Crucible eve :hatoff:

11 Hours

15 Minutes

until Santa Walker gives us our first Present :spot on:

Postby jadechelsea

Wild wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:Crucible eve! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: wont be able to get to sleep <laugh>

like that

Crucible eve :hatoff:

11 Hours

15 Minutes

until Santa Walker gives us our first Present :spot on:

:happy: :excite: <ok> :hyper:

Postby jadechelsea

snooky147 wrote:I cant stand Walker or that stooooopid Let's get the boys on the baize.

I think he is great because when you go and watch snooker live he gets everyone exited and makes people laugh and he brings people to come down from the crowd to do stuff and brings little children down a lot which is nice :D

Postby Bourne

jadechelsea wrote:
snooky147 wrote:I cant stand Walker or that stooooopid Let's get the boys on the baize.

I think he is great because when you go and watch snooker live he gets everyone exited and makes people laugh and he brings people to come down from the crowd to do stuff and brings little children down a lot which is nice :D

If he got everyone exited he'd be doing a hell of a bad job :redneck:

Walker is a legend :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

jadechelsea wrote:

brings little children down a lot which is nice :D

has jake been down ;-) <laugh>