Topic locked

Re: The Crucible Countdown !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:alrite guys whats fresh, just made it back home from an epic roadtrip of the USA / Wrestlemania trip and if it wasnt for the fact the snooker starts this weekend id be on a major downer

should hopefully have recovered from this holiday by about Thursday so im raring to go. on a dose of penicillin the now as have lost my voice somehow.

a million and one daft stories from america to share, most involving drunken nonsense needless to say, ill post a few later and upload a few daft pics for your entertainment.

great to see mine and Bournes prediction that Trump would make an impact in one of the last 3 tournaments this season coming true. Well done Judd and i see that hes now almost certainly in the top 16 for the start of next season and he really ought to rise well up the rankings now given the tiny amount of points he has to lose compared to others. The New World Order has arrived

As somebody who taped Wrestlemania, and is still waiting to watch it with a mate, I thought that was a spoiler then. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Wait a minute? Does The Crucible start this weekend?

yup :excite:

in

3 DAYS

23 HOURS

12 MINUTES

Time

Postby jojo

only three more sleeps to go wednesday and thursday before the crucible is always torture as the tournament is only a few days away it always difficult to concentrate on things like work as the snooker feast is almost here but not quite

friday is ok as its only one more day before it starts and the good thing is it starts early on saturday at ten in the morning

Postby SnookerFan

jojo wrote:only three more sleeps to go wednesday and thursday before the crucible is always torture as the tournament is only a few days away it always difficult to concentrate on things like work as the snooker feast is almost here but not quite

friday is ok as its only one more day before it starts and the good thing is it starts early on saturday at ten in the morning

I must confess, I'm not at my usual fever pitch. But then, I usually have tickets booked to travel up on coach/train on Friday. So that dominates my thoughts, dreams, hopes and ambitions.

Postby Wildey

Right then after that Ronnie Nonsense and then stripping my computer down to clean it its back to whats important and the players that Will Be There no questions asked or decitions to be made.

so in

2 DAYS

18 HOURS

Neil Robertson and Judd Trump will get this show on the Road.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:In 48 hours I will be on the plane to Manchester :hyper:

different to last year.

boat to holyhead and train to sheffield lol

Postby jadechelsea

Wild wrote:Right then after that Ronnie Nonsense and then stripping my computer down to clean it its back to whats important and the players that Will Be There no questions asked or decitions to be made.

so in

2 DAYS

18 HOURS

Neil Robertson and Judd Trump will get this show on the Road.

:excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Postby GJ

Now the worlds are main focus till the 2nd may

:hatoff: :happy:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Now the worlds are main focus till the 2nd may

What if Trump wins on saturday :chin:

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:

:redneck:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Casey wrote:In 48 hours I will be on the plane to Manchester :hyper:

You know that The Crucible is in Sheffield, right? <laugh>

I've filled the car up with petrol, I've filled up my wallet with cash - its TIME TO PLAY THE GAME !!!!!!!! :hatoff: :wave:

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:

IF

stevens :hatoff:

Postby GJ

got a good hair cut yesterday 2 back and sides 3 on top

Postby The Cueist

Cant wait lads,My mouth is watering at the Robertson v Trump clash . :-)

Will be interesting to see if Robertson can keep Trump at bay or if Trump can bring his A game and make Robertson work. <cool>

Postby GJ

Just hope taylor isnt on commentary for robbo v trump the man is a joke

neil robinson

he would be at home in neighbours

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Postby Witz78

Heading down Manchester Friday to stay at my Aunties then driving over first thing Saturday via Snakes Pass of course !!

Not quite got my usual excitment yet, think its a combo of post hol blues from the US trip plus been a strange old week cos whilst i was on hols my company went bust to had the shock of coming back to find myself on the dole for the first time in my life.

So will prob curtail my usual gambling madness to an extent, though i wont be holding back on the drinking stakes. Might actually watch a good bit of the action this weekend for a change. Strangely more excited about next weeks trip back down with 4 mates as that will be the real Crucible trip haha

Postby GJ

will witz have the bottle to boo robbo

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:will witz have the bottle to boo robbo

doubt ill even need to, will be too busy cheering on Trump :D