Topic locked

Re: OFFICIAL ROLL-CALL

Postby Smart

Rocket_ron wrote:cant believe that there are now loads of seats available for some round 1 matches

yeah I saw that on the world snooker site, when I paged down even the Ronnie match has seats available...............I thought it was all sold out :chin:

Postby Rocket_ron

Smart wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:cant believe that there are now loads of seats available for some round 1 matches

yeah I saw that on the world snooker site, when I paged down even the Ronnie match has seats available...............I thought it was all sold out :chin:

do you think they hold some back? because it doesnt matter which match i choose rows E and F are available.

RobbovTrump match seems apealling saturday morning

Postby Smart

Rocket_ron wrote:
Smart wrote:

do you think they hold some back? because it doesnt matter which match i choose rows E and F are available.

I would think all the lower levels A to D are season ticket holders, then its a free for all for the rest I guess. RObbo/Trumper is a smashing start to the championship IMO :-)

Postby Alex0paul

If Dott reaches the final I will try and get tickets for that. Bloody hate not going.

Postby Rocket_ron

Smart wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:
Smart wrote:

I would think all the lower levels A to D are season ticket holders, then its a free for all for the rest I guess. RObbo/Trumper is a smashing start to the championship IMO :-)

if i would have known that they would be releasing more tickets i would have booked a different match maybe

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul WC wrote:If Dott reaches the final I will try and get tickets for that. Bloody hate not going.

Aren't final tickets sold out? I'm not sure, but they usually sell out?

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:If Dott reaches the final I will try and get tickets for that. Bloody hate not going.

Aren't final tickets sold out? I'm not sure, but they usually sell out?

I think there are returns for lots of matches (final included) where the holder does not like the match up, or just cannot make it for whatever reason. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Rocket_ron wrote:
Smart wrote:

That settles it. Next year, I'm waiting until the matches are announced before I book tickets.

Postby Smart

Rocket_ron wrote:Sat 16-Apr -WITZ, Case
Sun 17-Apr - WITZ, Smart, PLtheRef, Case
Mon 18-Apr - Smart, Case
Tue 19-Apr - Smart
Wed 20-Apr
Thu 21-Apr -WITZ
Fri 22-Apr - WITZ
Sat 23-Apr - WITZ
Sun 24-Apr - WITZ
Mon 25-Apr