Topic locked

Re: World Championship (Road to the Crucible) The Judgement

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:<laugh>
Girls netball in adjacent hall, half tempted to go and watch
<laugh>

Lucky bastard. <laugh> When I was in Telford, they had archery going on in the other room.

male or female archers :chin:

dunno but they were shooting their loads :selby:

Postby Wildey

Saturday March 12

10am

Mark Davis 0-6 Rory McLeod
Joe Perry 1-3 Liu Song
Liang Wenbo 4-3 Jamie Burnett
Mark King 5-3 Mike Dunn
Dominic Dale 2-3 Michael Holt
Martin Gould 5-4 Robert Milkins

2.30pm

Ryan Day v Liu Chuang
Judd Trump v David Gilbert
Matthew Stevens v Fergal O'Brien
Marcus Campbell v Matthew Selt

7pm

Mark Davis v Rory McLeod
Joe Perry v Liu Song
Liang Wenbo v Jamie Burnett
Mark King v Mike Dunn
Dominic Dale v Michael Holt
Martin Gould v Robert Milkins

Postby Bourne

randam05 wrote:
randam05 wrote:Snooker on in five mins, everyone out, big pile of beans on toast with lots of cheese on top, ice cold glass of coke, sorted!

Now a cup of tea and mars bar <ok>

Rock and roll dude :mosh2:

Postby Witz78

Witz78 wrote:Gould 6-3 or 5-4 up?

doh !! what a joke Gould is, another collapse. Should have won the 6th and 7th frames from 50+ points ahead in both.

First ive seen this Chinese tourny, whats different about that table, just looks smaller for some reason and doesnt look like a normal table

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:

doh !! what a joke Gould is, another collapse. Should have won the 6th and 7th frames from 50+ points ahead in both.

First ive seen this Chinese tourny, whats different about that table, just looks smaller for some reason and doesnt look like a normal table

I was thinking the exact same. Looks more narrow.

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:
randam05 wrote:
randam05 wrote:Snooker on in five mins, everyone out, big pile of beans on toast with lots of cheese on top, ice cold glass of coke, sorted!

I just had some flapjack with chocolate covering, glass of Pepsi in a minute <cool>

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

i think its the fact the camera angle has some of the floor showing around the table and the view is slightly more overhead than angled from top end to bottom end.

If you actually close one of your eyes and put your hands up to cover the carpets showing on the sides of the screen the table looks more normal. Try it........ <ok>

Postby Witz78

sod it, been sitting here lying in my pish all morning (thats a good Scottish saying) so now the snooker actually starts on TV im making a move and hitting the gym for a bit. So much for doing that first thing and having the rest of the day to chillax.

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:
Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

i think its the fact the camera angle has some of the floor showing around the table and the view is slightly more overhead than angled from top end to bottom end.

If you actually close one of your eyes and put your hands up to cover the carpets showing on the sides of the screen the table looks more normal. Try it........ <ok>

Haha true <laugh>

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:sod it, been sitting here lying in my pish all morning (thats a good Scottish saying) so now the snooker actually starts on TV im making a move and hitting the gym for a bit. So much for doing that first thing and having the rest of the day to chillax.

gym :limp:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:sod it, been sitting here lying in my pish all morning (thats a good Scottish saying) so now the snooker actually starts on TV im making a move and hitting the gym for a bit. So much for doing that first thing and having the rest of the day to chillax.

gym :limp:

its set up in my spare room so at least i can follow the live scoring whilst i work up a sweat. Really need to get the Sky rigged up in there too then i could be watching the snooker.

Just have to make do with sticking in one of the Roger Moore Bonds into the DVD player in there instead :evilgrin:

Postby Casey

Smart wrote:
Bourne wrote:
randam05 wrote:

I just had some flapjack with chocolate covering, glass of Pepsi in a minute <cool>

I'm getting ready for a cream egg and a glass of fanta orange. <ok>

Postby Wildey

Saturday March 12

10am

Mark Davis 0-7 Rory McLeod
Joe Perry 2-4 Liu Song
Liang Wenbo 5-4 Jamie Burnett
Mark King 6-3 Mike Dunn
Dominic Dale 3-6 Michael Holt
Martin Gould 5-4 Robert Milkins

2.30pm