Topic locked

Re: Who Would You Like to Qualify ?

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:On a similar subejct chumba who would you support ding or trump if they play at worlds ?

In a round-one match ?

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:On a similar subejct chumba who would you support ding or trump if they play at worlds ?

In a round-one match ?

regarding trump put a big emphasis on the IF he gets there <laugh>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:

In a round-one match ?

regarding trump put a big emphasis on the IF he gets there <laugh>

:bird: :rude: :bird:

I'd probably root for JT because he'd be well capable of beating Ebdon in R2 and setting up a glamour meeting with Robbo in the semis <ok>

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:

In a round-one match ?

yes mate :)

Postby GJ

robbo v trump would be a cracker to start the worlds

i have booked time off work for all of the worlds except the first saturday although i will see the 2nd session of robbos opener

Postby Tubberlad

I'd like to see Trump make a quarter-final run this time out... just to show what kind of potential he has

Postby Witz78

Tubberlad wrote:I'd like to see Trump make a quarter-final run this time out... just to show what kind of potential he has

With the right draw i think he can actually win it.

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:I'd like to see Trump make a quarter-final run this time out... just to show what kind of potential he has

<ok>

<laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:

:bs:

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:

:chin: Where would he need to be placed in the draw ? I think he'd have to face Ebdon or Carter in R1 to have his best chance <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Witz78 wrote:

<laugh>

Postby GJ

Tubberlad wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

<laugh>

win it

does witz mean win the wooden spoon

<ok> :wave:

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:You mug JT hatahs probably thought Murphy had no chance in 05 too :wave: <doh>

I like Trump, but can't see him being anywhere near winning. Admittedly, I also wrote Murphy off entirely in 2005 <laugh>

Postby GJ

anyone think GL can do well thisyear ?

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

seriously on what evidence rofl

Marcus Campbell has a better chance <ok>

Postby GJ

campbell will lose in final quallies

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:robbo v trump would be a cracker to start the worlds

i have booked time off work for all of the worlds except the first saturday although i will see the 2nd session of robbos opener

Not going to be seeing much of Robertson then :wave:

Postby GJ

Alex0paul WC wrote:

You want him beat early so dotty has a better draw

:redneck: :wild2:

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:

Not really. I have a feeling Dott is going to get knocked out in round 1 anyway. Have had two dreams recently of him losing to Stevens 10-4 <laugh>

Postby GJ

Alex0paul WC wrote:
GJ wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:

Not really. I have a feeling Dott is going to get knocked out in round 1 anyway. Have had two dreams recently of him losing to Stevens 10-4 <laugh>

:afro: :)

Postby GJ

I would like stevens to beat selby in round 1 as sonny as gave matthew so much stick it would give me great bragging rigths over him for ages

<laugh>

Postby Smart

Confirmation yesterday that my tickets (seats) are all for the bottom half of the draw - the loaded half :D :ahh: <cool>

Postby Roland

I'm on a variety of tables. Will be front row in Ding's first session though right next to the players. Think my other tickets are for Carter, Williams, Maguire and O'Sullivan so not too bad really.

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:I'm on a variety of tables. Will be front row in Ding's first session though right next to the players. Think my other tickets are for Carter, Williams, Maguire and O'Sullivan so not too bad really.

For the ROS final session I am on Row D and will have a view of both tables (Dotty vs XXX). All the rest of the sessions in row A :ahh:

Postby GJ

IF these 16 players qualify i think its the strongest 16 qualifiers for the worlds in many years

SWAIL - i feel he is more capable of an upset than m davis or rore due to good crucible pedigree
PERRY
WENBO
KING
DALE
GOULD
DAY
TRUMP
STEVENS
SELT
HAWKINS
LISOWSKI
JAMIE JONES
BINGHAM
ZHANGER
DOHERTY

if all 16 of these qualify i can see alot of quality round 1 matches this year :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Bourne

Yeh that would be pretty ideal but there's always one or two journeymen out there who upset the applecart and tbh they are so canny over the long distance, they can be very tough to beat.