Topic locked

Re: Who Would You Like to Qualify ?

Postby GJ

yes like lawler and dire harold

:zzz: :wild2:

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Lawler usually gets his ass kicked in the qualifying rounds for the World's.

Just have to think that it is a longer format, young players my slip up and the rubbish players like Lawler, Burnett, Drago always struggle aswell.

M.Davis, Perry, Burnett, King, Dale, Gould, Day, Trump, Stevens, Campbell, Hawkins, Lee, Harold, Bingham, Bond and Doherty are the players I think will make it. Think that is still a strong field if you don't include Burnett and Harold, there are some very tough sections in the qualifying rounds some very hard to call.

Postby SnookerFan

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Lawler usually gets his ass kicked in the qualifying rounds for the World's.

Just have to think that it is a longer format, young players my slip up and the rubbish players like Lawler, Burnett, Drago always struggle aswell.

<laugh>

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Shouldn't really say rubbish, I don't rate and like those players myself.

Lawler is quite a rubbish player though, Drago too fast nowadays and has fell off the pace dramatically and I can't bare to watch Jamie Burnett just boring.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:To qualify I would like :

Swail, Davis, White, Dale, Hamilton, Bond, Lisowski, Pinches

Lisowski and Davis cant Qualify together lol

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Yeh but he'd still like it to happen :redneck:

But Pinches :? :sad:

it pisses all over this theary of what sort of players will appeal to youngsters <ok>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

Mark? :huh2:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

Mark? :huh2:

ok Swail and MARK Davis cant qualify together <ok> :redneck:

Postby Witz78

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Shouldn't really say rubbish, I don't rate and like those players myself.

Lawler is quite a rubbish player though, Drago too fast nowadays and has fell off the pace dramatically and I can't bare to watch Jamie Burnett just boring.

isnt that a contradiction? rofl

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Yeh but he'd still like it to happen :redneck:

But Pinches :? :sad:

it pisses all over this theary of what sort of players will appeal to youngsters <ok>

I think he's just another Judd hatah :-(

Postby randam05

I didnt look at draw just thought about players Id like to see there.

And wild, yes its all bull about people thinking young people want to watch younger faster players.

The oldies like bond, pinches, swail, STEVE davis, ebdon and hamilton are very appealing to watch from my POV. And Jade will agree. Who wants to watch young players who have no character?

I enjoy watching the older players with high tactical skill and character, who know the game upside down, when they get a century its more fun and amazing they can still do it! Jade agrees too. Nothing better than seeing the 'dying' players performing on the big stage dont you agree?

I JUST ENJOY WATCHING THE LOWER RANKED OLDIES WITH CHARACTER AND SOMETHING DIFFERENT UNLIKE DING AND DAY. Out of the people I named I would dearly love to see one of them have a fine run at the crucible.

Ding, Day, Cope, Hawkins :zzz:

Bond, Hamilton, Swail, Pinches :idea: :D <ok> :bowdown:

Dont think ANYONE will agree with me on this forumn though :( although jade might <ok>

Postby nice_shoes_ken

I actually also agree randam, I have nothing wrong with some older players and I enjoy watching Bond and Hamilton only when they are on form. Doubt Pinches will ever make it to this year's World Championship and same with Swail, Joe has been off form for about two seasons and his section of the draw is very tough.

I don't like Jamie Cope, but other youngsters like Mark Allen, Ding Junhui and Ryan Day I could watch. Rate those three players highly, and they are all talented especially Ding and Allen.