Topic locked

Re: Crucible 2011 ticket information

Postby Witz78

Sirius B wrote:
Smart wrote:I need to book hotel............................its on the jobs to do list :)

Novatel???

Im a Premier Inn man myself, Angel Street, ideal for leaving the Crucible and getting a quick change then up West Street to :dance: :cheers: :bum:

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:
Sirius B wrote:
Smart wrote:I need to book hotel............................its on the jobs to do list :)

Novatel???

Im a Premier Inn man myself, Angel Street, ideal for leaving the Crucible and getting a quick change then up West Street to :dance: :cheers: :bum:

wheressssssssssssssss lenny

Postby Witz78

Sirius B wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Sirius B wrote:

Novatel???

eh??

Postby Smart

Sirius B wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Sirius B wrote:

Novatel???

:clap: :snowman: :clap: :snowman:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Sirius B wrote:

Novatel???

yep it will be - I need a fine breakfast, a swimming pool, parking, expensive drinks, and a close-by snooker auditorium <cool>

wheres the novatel in comparison to the crucible? sure ive seen it but cant remember.

i always just park in the NCP underneath the carling / 02 academy. 90quid charges :scared: last year to get out mind you. I tried to argue with the guy that as my car only has 2 seats could i get away with only paying 45 quid rofl

ive never had breakfast once in all the times ive stayed in hotels in sheffield. usually wake up around 9am after about 3 hours sleep, crack open a pear cider ive left chilling in the sink, a chas n dave, a barry white and a davie gower then throw on some clothes and head round to the crucible for a bacon roll b4 heading in for the 1st frame before heading back out to the roulette machines <doh>

Postby Witz78

Sirius B wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Sirius B wrote:right next to the winter gardens

ah right, flashback time, yeh of course i know where it is rofl

tell us about your flashbacks

no comment.

just over 3 months till ill have a whole new wave of daft stories to share (or not share :shy: ) haha