Topic locked

Re: JUDD: Bring on Robbo, he is cannon fodder

Postby jojo

i understand gj must be worried trump and fat bastard would be a handful for anyone on current form they the two hardest qualifyers anyone could have faced

gj i understand it must be difficult for you pal your favourite players opponent winning his first ranker two weeks before they play in sheffield but dont get wound up about it you just being silly

the match is yet to start still two weeks away no one can predict what will happen but i expect trump to win and smarts cockerel up your bottom ha
Last edited by jojo on 03 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

im bantering with rexy so if im being silly so is old rexy

HA HA

Postby Smart

jojo wrote:i understand gj must be worried trump and fat bastard would be a handful for anyone on current form they the two hardest qualifyers anyone could have faced

gj i understand it must be difficult for you pal your favourite players opponenet winning his first ranker two weeks before they play in sheffield but dont get wound up about it you just being silly

the match is yet to start still two weeks away no one can predict what will happen but i expect trump to win and smarts cockerel up your bottom ha

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:so will i when it blows up in rexys face

for the record, are you on-line or off-line on SAT 16th APRIL.

I think a ROLL_CALL thread for that day is required specifically. :win:

Sadly due to work committemns i will only see a small bit of session1 but i will be on here for final session on saturday night

cast iron guarantee 100 %

:hatoff:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:so will i when it blows up in rexys face

for the record, are you on-line or off-line on SAT 16th APRIL.

I think a ROLL_CALL thread for that day is required specifically. :win:

Sadly due to work committemns i will only see a small bit of session1 but i will be on here for final session on saturday night

cast iron guarantee 100 %

:hatoff:

:hatoff: it takes balls to say cast iron guarantee 100% i should know none of my cast irons not broke or ever going to get broke :ahh:

Postby The Cueist

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:Trump wins 10-8 in the China Open final vs Mark Selby.................and then declares

"Bring on Robbo, he is cannon fodder".

He seems uber confident. :|

Is that what he said? I'm not watching the chat afterwards, but I can't believe he's just said that.

I think he was a bit caught up in the moment, but fair play he fancies his chances against the coughing lady boy. <ok>

Great banter rofl rofl

Stiil current world champs and first round records,Judd could do him. ;-)