Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Final Discussion!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Two massive flukes in a row by Trump, but he acquitted himself well. 3-1 from Trump. Already, it's Selby that looks tired. Not Trump.

I must confess, I thought it was crazy when Trump was predicted a win before this tournament even started. But he's proved me wrong. Only the first mini-session, but it really is his to through away now.

Postby SnookerFan

Where's Bourne? You'd think he'd be here rubbing a few people's noses in it, wouldn't you? Maybe he's so nervous about the game.

Come out Bourne, we're all friends here. We'll all get through this match together.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Where's Bourne? You'd think he'd be here rubbing a few people's noses in it, wouldn't you? Maybe he's so nervous about the game.

Come out Bourne, we're all friends here. We'll all get through this match together.

Sunday morning means a lot of papers to be delivered from the boy. :hatoff:

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:Where's Bourne? You'd think he'd be here rubbing a few people's noses in it, wouldn't you? Maybe he's so nervous about the game.

bournes doing a GJ

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Why is Eurosport showing us last year's Crucible final?

we are on a mid-session interval, and the world champs is the next tourny...............there is a logic :hatoff:

I know, it just seemed a bit random. Here's what happened last year, in the tournament wer'e about to have.... We're too small time a station to show analysis. <laugh>

Pretty used to it by Eurosport now.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Why is Eurosport showing us last year's Crucible final?

we are on a mid-session interval, and the world champs is the next tourny...............there is a logic :hatoff:

I know, it just seemed a bit random. Here's what happened last year, in the tournament wer'e about to have.... We're too small time a station to show analysis. <laugh>

Pretty used to it by Eurosport now.

yep, I am not a fan of when they show a previous days match but talk over it with todays commentary - sounds naff <ok>

Postby Wildey

he has definitely curbed his attacking tendencies and hes playing good safeties with it but he has to continue in that vein