Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Semi Final Discussion !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Seriously though, this is more like it from Trump. We heard for years that he was something special, when he did buck all. I think the fanboyism of some turned others away from Trump. But he's doing alright here. Murphy isn't playing great, but it would still be an amazing win if Trump did this.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Shaun has to take one of these chances eventually and I think he will here.

you would think so but its a tricky frame win clearance Trunp will be back

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Wow again Shaun can't be clinical when in, 22 up 3 reds on.

hes never been the most clinical of players there are to many frames that goes to the colours when they shouldnt.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:If Shaun gets in at 2-2 having played like he has then he'll be the one feeling the better of the two.

I feel neither have played too well. Trump's edged it your right though, and should have finished the second frame off in one go. If Shaun gets to 2-2, that will be massive in this game.

Postby Bourne

In a way though it will be good for Judd's concentration to know he has to up his game against Shaun, because if he sees Shaun missing everything in sight then it can make you drop your own level and don't feel you need to play your best to win.

Postby Smart

Monique wrote:lots of phones going off as well it seems. Both players have already stepped back while on the shot because of this. really annoying.

happens every year - something wrong with Chinese people ................not being funny but its not hard to understand :grrr: