Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Quarter Final Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

Dave Hendon

Ebdon is being out ground by Judd Trump...Who would have thought that ?

and hes right hes been very patient and he looks like going 3-0 up

Murphy with final red to pink Clearance takes frame 2 its Higgins 1-1 Murphy

Postby Wildey

Murphy is in on a break of 25 with a good chance

Ebdon 0-3 Trump

and Trump in again Ebdon looks pretty clueless to be honest he does not know what to play or how to play it.

Postby Wildey

Murphy in 1 visit takes a 2-1 lead over Higgins.

and Trump has a practice routine Clearance looking to take a 4-0 lead with Ebdon not even scoring 20 points in the match.

Ebdon is clueless what to do hes actually attacking which is not how he went 4-0 up on Robbo.

Postby GJ

Today showed typical ebdon great 1 day poor the next

trump took advantage so fair play but ebdon long game was dire today where as he was missing little yesterday

what a difference a day makes

Postby Monique

GJ wrote:Today showed typical ebdon great 1 day poor the next

trump took advantage so fair play but ebdon long game was dire today where as he was missing little yesterday

Ebdon was put under pressure today while he wasn't yesterday, and he couldn't put Judd under pressure today while he did Neil yestrday. That's the difference.

Postby Wildey

im not one to hype up Trump as you know and he will have to keep it going one performance doesn't make a career we all seen journeyman put on some great matches then Vanish but i was impressed with Trump this Morning best hes ever played on TV anyway and although Robbo is clear Favorite to beat him at the Crucible Trump showed some excellent restraint today and wont be a push over i thought he might be.

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:
GJ wrote:Today showed typical ebdon great 1 day poor the next

Ebdon was put under pressure today while he wasn't yesterday, and he couldn't put Judd under pressure today while he did Neil yestrday. That's the difference.

we will see if he can back up this great form up at the crucible on the opening saturday ;-) :boo:

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:im not one to hype up Trump as you know and he will have to keep it going one performance doesn't make a career we all seen journeyman put on some great matches then Vanish but i was impressed with Trump this Morning best hes ever played on TV anyway and although Robbo is clear Favorite to beat him at the Crucible Trump showed some excellent restraint today and wont be a push over i thought he might be.

China is a irrelevant mate te crucible is a different thing entirely

Look at players in recent years going deep here cope and pettman to name 2 and have done nothing at crucible

The true test is opening saturday against robbo and then we will see how good he is :wave:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:im not one to hype up Trump as you know and he will have to keep it going one performance doesn't make a career we all seen journeyman put on some great matches then Vanish but i was impressed with Trump this Morning best hes ever played on TV anyway and although Robbo is clear Favorite to beat him at the Crucible Trump showed some excellent restraint today and wont be a push over i thought he might be.

China is a irrelevant mate te crucible is a different thing entirely

Look at players in recent years going deep here cope and pettman to name 2 and have done nothing at crucible

The true test is opening saturday against robbo and then we will see how good he is :wave:

in 1999 Fergal O Brien won the british open a week or so before the crucible and lost 10-4 to Drago at the crucible.....

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:Outstanding performance from Judd who succeeded where Neil Robertson failed: contain Ebdon and prevent to him to play his game! Awsome!
If Robertson isn't worried now I would be extremely surprised.

Robbo knows how to get the job done at the crucible he will show trump the same respect he shows any opponent but he wont be worried

:hatoff: