Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Quarter Final Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

anyway getting in to the top 16 at the end of the WC is not as important anymore...

after last seasons WC Wenbo was in the top 16 and only played the shanghai masters where he got the benefit of it. in the World Open the top 32 was seeded.

Postby onlyevertonjon

GJ wrote:
Casey wrote:
Wild wrote:
Casey wrote:Higgins great run in ranking events comes to an end, if he was to lose in any event this would be the one he would want to go down in I guess?

Trump :win: Were did this come from? How close is he to the top 16?

after this result he is no 15 pushing Mark Allen to 16th and Mark Davis out but by my reckoning to stay in the top 16 he needs to beat Murphy Tomorrow or beat Robbo at the Crucible both would do it neither wouldnt.

A bit of extra pressure on Allen to win his first round match at the crucible then. He should do though :wave:

me v casey

me v casey and bourne

at crucible round 1 :hatoff:

Should be a cracker. Always love the champ having a good round 1 match.

ROS vs Dale

Me, Monique and of course Seifer, (somewhere) vs seemingly everyone else on the net! :lol:

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:Mark Allen will be under the pressure Hendry was under when he played him in 2008 if Allen won that Match Hendry would be out of the top 16.

stevens will win that one he knows he 99 % in top 16 ad we know stevens with no pressure is a dangerous player

matthew :hatoff:

Postby Monique

Wild wrote:Mark Allen will be under the pressure Hendry was under when he played him in 2008 if Allen won that Match Hendry would be out of the top 16.

Yes but if Allen is currently suffering from depression as it has been reported, - and I have no reasons to doubt it - it's highly unlikely that he will be able to cope with it. It's hard enough at the best of times, it's almost impossible when the player is unwell mentally.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:What's happened to the old negative Stephen Lee? Has he been eaten by this newer, more aggressive incarnation?

he went negative but he used to attack when he was at his best.

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:
Casey wrote:
Wild wrote:
Casey wrote:Higgins great run in ranking events comes to an end, if he was to lose in any event this would be the one he would want to go down in I guess?

Trump :win: Were did this come from? How close is he to the top 16?

after this result he is no 15 pushing Mark Allen to 16th and Mark Davis out but by my reckoning to stay in the top 16 he needs to beat Murphy Tomorrow or beat Robbo at the Crucible both would do it neither wouldnt.

A bit of extra pressure on Allen to win his first round match at the crucible then. He should do though :wave:

me v casey

me v casey and bourne

at crucible round 1 :hatoff:

Me v The Boss

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:This is possibly the worst frame I have ever seen.

Possible magnet frame.

no sonny can put his bad monkey away

frame over one of the worst on record and lee took it 1-1