Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open Last 16 Discussion !!!!

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:doest look too bothered and that missed black says it all

i think he is bothered thats why hes been ultra negative.....if he wasent bothered hed be atacking all day long.

Postby GJ

Plenty of work to be done before the worlds but as i said getting hammered by peter last year didnt bother robbo as he lifted the world title

Its obviously just a bad match up for robbo and he will put it behind him and prepare for his world title defence in 2 weeks

:hatoff: :D

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Plenty of work to be done before the worlds but as i said getting hammered by peter last year didnt bother robbo as he lifted the world title

Its obviously just a bad match up for robbo and he will put it behind him and prepare for his world title defence in 2 weeks

he obviously has a bad mental block playing ebdon.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:Plenty of work to be done before the worlds but as i said getting hammered by peter last year didnt bother robbo as he lifted the world title

he obviously has a bad mental block playing ebdon.

appears so

Postby GJ

Alex0paul WC wrote:Its pretty clear Robertson won't be winning the world title this year. His form has been shocking other than winning a best of 5 tournament.

he wasin worse form last year

aka carter match at welsh and 5-1 to ebdon here last year

no difference

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Its pretty clear Robertson won't be winning the world title this year. His form has been shocking other than winning a best of 5 tournament.

he wasin worse form last year

aka carter match at welsh and 5-1 to ebdon here last year

no difference

what has been concerning how negative hes been of late last season he was more positive though.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:and the difference in his approach to that frame was amazingly different far more positive in the way he hit the cueball.

:hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:Also last season he could slip under the radar a bit whereas this year he will be bang under pressure from day one.

that doesn't mean he wont respond to that obvious pressure as defending champ.