Topic locked

Re: China Open 2011 R1: Lee def. Williams 5-4

Postby jojo

at the moment yes he the best in the world but realistically i feel three players are capable of challenging him over a sustained period of time ding ronnie and williams

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:at the moment yes he the best in the world but realistically i feel three players are capable of challenging him over a sustained period of time ding ronnie and williams

and the player who will win his 2nd world title this year

:afro: :bowdown:

Postby GJ

Tubberlad wrote:Looking at the draw, I think Robertson will make the final again. He won't beat Higgins over 35 frames.

the world champion doesnt lose finals

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Postby Monique

Tubberlad wrote:Mcleod will win it <ok>

could be. Not sure there will still be any spectator or official still alive to acknowledge it though ... or opponent come to it.

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Mcleod will win it <ok>

could be. Not sure there will still be any spectator or official still alive to acknowledge it though ... or opponent come to it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Roland

Typical - I record Eurosport hoping to see this match and in the end it was women's tennis. But I tell you what, watching Ding beat Maflin on ES2 is very entertaining. He's still only 23. He's becoming the finished article.

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:Typical - I record Eurosport hoping to see this match and in the end it was women's tennis. But I tell you what, watching Ding beat Maflin on ES2 is very entertaining. He's still only 23. He's becoming the finished article.

Talk about bandwagon-alert :redneck: Finished article :emu:

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:gj if the fat bastard beats higgins at the crucible believe me pal i will feel like sucking on his tit ha

:boobs: :boobs:

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
jojo wrote:gj if the fat bastard beats higgins at the crucible believe me pal i will feel like sucking on his tit ha

if Lee beats the parakeet i will re-enact the scenes from the 80s whenever Alex won and i will run down to the front of the cr0wd and pat him on the back and cheer like hell :clap:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

if Lee beats the parakeet i will re-enact the scenes from the 80s whenever Alex won and i will run down to the front of the cr0wd and pat him on the back and cheer like hell :clap:

thank god for that i was having visions of

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Typical - I record Eurosport hoping to see this match and in the end it was women's tennis. But I tell you what, watching Ding beat Maflin on ES2 is very entertaining. He's still only 23. He's becoming the finished article.

bucking hell, did they show that tonight? I was psyched about watching that match. :grrr: Was it a good match? The first four frames of Murphy vs Joe Perry were diabolical.

And It wasn't skiing, but my earlier prediction was correct. <laugh>

On a related note, we have new smilies. I've just noticed.