IS

Topic locked

Re: IS

Postby Casey

What day is his match due to take place? They usually announce his withdrawal before the tournament starts so it looks like he will be there.

Postby Smart

Casey wrote:What day is his match due to take place? They usually announce his withdrawal before the tournament starts so it looks like he will be there.

He is due to play on Wednesday I think, but perhaps S/fan or someone else who is also a big fan of Ronnie could confirm this. :|

Postby SnookerFan

Ronnie pulls out so often, he now has a traditional time it is announced. <laugh>

Postby Smart

Smart wrote:
Casey wrote:What day is his match due to take place? They usually announce his withdrawal before the tournament starts so it looks like he will be there.

He is due to play on Wednesday I think, but perhaps S/fan or someone else who is also a big fan of Ronnie could confirm this. :|

Postby SnookerFan

I don't know. I think the guys a idiot.

Where's Monique when you need her?

Postby Roland

Dave Hendon has just asked Jan Verhaas on Twitter if he's seen him

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Dave Hendon has just asked Jan Verhaas on Twitter if he's seen him

Really? <laugh>

Postby jojo

if he doesnt turn up in china that will spice things up for his first round match with dale at the crucible as he would need to win that match to stay in the top sixteen in all likelihood

Postby SnookerFan

jojo wrote:if he doesnt turn up in china that will spice things up for his first round match with dale at the crucible as he would need to win that match to stay in the top sixteen in all likelihood

I really want Dale to win that match. <laugh>

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:
jojo wrote:if he doesnt turn up in china that will spice things up for his first round match with dale at the crucible as he would need to win that match to stay in the top sixteen in all likelihood

I really want Dale to win that match. <laugh>

SAME :D