Topic locked

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open W C and Last 32 Round Discuss

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Wild wrote:Ronnie hasent won a single best of 9 match since 2010 Welsh Open.

That is incorrect. Premier League 2010 semi final.

yes forgot <ok>

but i dont count that as relevant TBH

Postby Snooker Overdrive

The difference between Day and Ronnie was the will to win. Ronnie wanted to play and was at least composed but if you compare the two players you could clearly see that Ryan wanted the win so much more. Ronnie doesn't seem to have problems with losing matches and that's exactly the reason for the crisis he's having. A year ago he wouldn't have lost that match without playing suicide snooker. Something has changed and it's not that his ability has gone.

Now all my snooker focus is on Dominic Dale - I said it before and I'll say it again - this match is for me now the match of the season for Ronnie. If he loses I'm afraid it's all over with Ronnie. But if he wins - there's a good chance is old winning spirit will come back and he'll seize the moment.

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:of course they related she his aunt you thick rubbish just because it not a blood relative doesnt mean it not a relation

no shes not his aunt.

his father married her sister....

if his brother was married and he went with her sister would that be incest ?

same thing.

Postby Tubberlad

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The difference between Day and Ronnie was the will to win. Ronnie wanted to play and was at least composed but if you compare the two players you could clearly see that Ryan wanted the win so much more. Ronnie doesn't seem to have problems with losing matches and that's exactly the reason for the crisis he's having. A year ago he wouldn't have lost that match without playing suicide snooker. Something has changed and it's not that his ability has gone.

Now all my snooker focus is on Dominic Dale - I said it before and I'll say it again - this match is for me now the match of the season for Ronnie. If he loses I'm afraid it's all over with Ronnie. But if he wins - there's a good chance is old winning spirit will come back and he'll seize the moment.

Ronnie O'Sullivan is already finished as a ranking event winner...

All hail Judd Trump, my bright new hope :bowdown:

Postby Tubberlad

jojo wrote:if his father married to his own wife sister then that make his wife his step aunt

so that means he married his step aunt ie his own relative

now repeat that back to me

i want to make sure you understand

I'm my own Grandpa :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:if his father married to his own wife sister then that make his wife his step aunt

what if he had met his wife first then his father met and married her sister ???

Postby jojo

then his father would have been incest ha

not ryan because he married the women first so he didnt know he was marrying his future relative

but as it is ryans father first married so ryans stepmothers sister ie his step aunt became his own relation then he married her himself his own step aunt so that make him incest

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:

what if he had met his wife first then his father met and married her sister ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sex ... l_behavior

:wave:

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:then his father would have been incest ha

not ryan because he married the women first so he didnt know he was marrying his future relative

but as it is ryans father first married so ryans stepmothers sister ie his step aunt became his own relation then he married her himself his own step aunt so that make him incest

<laugh>

Postby Sickpotter

Tubberlad wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:The difference between Day and Ronnie was the will to win. Ronnie wanted to play and was at least composed but if you compare the two players you could clearly see that Ryan wanted the win so much more. Ronnie doesn't seem to have problems with losing matches and that's exactly the reason for the crisis he's having. A year ago he wouldn't have lost that match without playing suicide snooker. Something has changed and it's not that his ability has gone.

I'm not certain I'd lay my hopes on Trump, he's still not producing the goods with any consistency. Shame because he's a great talent but he's still got some time.

Postby Tubberlad

Sickpotter wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

I'm not certain I'd lay my hopes on Trump, he's still not producing the goods with any consistency. Shame because he's a great talent but he's still got some time.

I'll probably be shouting for Selby, Williams or Ding as realistic contenders, but my heart still say Stevens or Ronnie.

Trumps game is quite similar to that of Ronnie's, and when his game becomes more rounded he's sure to be one of my favourites...

Postby Bourne

Sickpotter wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

If there's one thing JT is this year it's consistent <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Sickpotter wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:

If there's one thing JT is this year it's consistent <ok>

come on get a grip ffs <doh>