GJ wrote:murphy on table 1 FFS

and with eurosport only showing 1 match in morning

stuck with live scoring

this afternoon i had table 2 on Fromsport

Afternoon our time or Chinese time?

Re: Bank Of Beijing China Open W C and Last 32 Round Discuss

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:How did Ronnie do?

he played well when things was open the century was top notch but he was lackluster and just rusty.

he can practice all he likes but what he needs is wins and matches under his belt.

Postby Monique

Wild wrote:

he played well when things was open the century was top notch but he was lackluster and just rusty.

he can practice all he likes but what he needs is wins and matches under his belt.

Fair comment Wild.
At least he traveled to China, so maybe he will try to play more in tournaments next season and he should then improve. But this takes time. You don't turn things around overnight.

Postby vodkadiet

I no longer get any pleasure in watching O'Sullivan lose. There were times when I was watching the match today when I knew he was going to miss before he played the shot. I think he feels like he should be trying to protect his ranking by playing in China, but he really can't be bothered.

He is lucky to be playing Dale in Sheffield, as that match might kick start him. Having said that, Murphy will make mincemeat of him if he continues like this.

At the top level, if you don't want to fight then you are wasting your time playing.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Monique wrote:
Wild wrote:

Fair comment Wild.
At least he traveled to China, so maybe he will try to play more in tournaments next season and he should then improve. But this takes time. You don't turn things around overnight.

Well I have to admit that there's a possibility that Ronnie just could have traveled to China due to financial/sponsorship reasons. But that's just speculation.

By the way Monique what do you expect from Ronnie at the World Championship?

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:I no longer get any pleasure in watching O'Sullivan lose. There were times when I was watching the match today when I knew he was going to miss before he played the shot. I think he feels like he should be trying to protect his ranking by playing in China, but he really can't be bothered.

He is lucky to be playing Dale in Sheffield, as that match might kick start him. Having said that, Murphy will make mincemeat of him if he continues like this.

At the top level, if you don't want to fight then you are wasting your time playing.

fair coment.

i dont know what the answer is for him.

take a year out then come back playing qualifiers :?

Postby Monique

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Monique wrote:
Wild wrote:

Fair comment Wild.

Well I have to admit that there's a possibility that Ronnie just could have traveled to China due to financial/sponsorship reasons. But that's just speculation.

By the way Monique what do you expect from Ronnie at the World Championship?

I just don't know. That's the only answer I can give you.
I'm sure he will try but his confidence is obviously very low and when that happens he sometimes get beaten in his mind well before he is on the table.