Topic locked

Re: Stephen Hendry vs Matthew Stevens

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:I can just never rule out the old man at the Crucible of all places, I may end up looking like a 'price planck' as wild would say, but I think he might beat Selby this time and make the QFs.

As a Selby fan im concerned about his Form more than i am Hendrys..

hes just not putting frames away in one visit its a struggle for him at the mo so i would not rule out a hendry win there but Selby obviously favorite

He's had a lot of tight losses in big matches and I think that mentally it really can take it's toll on you after a while and you start to doubt yourself if you can really fulfill your talent. Selby would definitely be favourite but that hasn't phased Hendry much before and I doubt it would phase him again this year.

Selby made a Final hes Made semi Finals since the new year but hes not playing anywhere as well as he was before Christmas.

i hope he can pull himself together in june :redneck:

Re: Stephen Hendry vs Matthew Stevens

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:This is one that will annoy our glorious leader no end: is Mark Selby potentially the new Matthew Stevens?

He has to win the UK Championship first. He's half way there though, he's won The Masters.