Topic locked

Re: predictions

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:
randam05 wrote:I wont be able to put new templates and results and table up though will I?

Unless I do it under predictions disscussion? Cause it works under there.

best thing is send sonny a pm asking for access and if he comes on and can do it from wherever he is half way up a snowy mountain then great but if he cant do it from where he is then tomorrow night send me the templates etc and ill do it for you.

Oh, so PM sonny tonight and wait till tomorrow night, if no reply by tomo night then send to you tomorrow night?

Postby Rocket_ron

randam05 wrote:
Wild wrote:
randam05 wrote:I wont be able to put new templates and results and table up though will I?

best thing is send sonny a pm asking for access and if he comes on and can do it from wherever he is half way up a snowy mountain then great but if he cant do it from where he is then tomorrow night send me the templates etc and ill do it for you.

Oh, so PM sonny tonight and wait till tomorrow night, if no reply by tomo night then send to you tomorrow night?

no ffs, send wild the rules and welcome post so he can get it up and running, worry about tables later

Postby Wildey

Rocket_ron wrote:
randam05 wrote:
Wild wrote:

no ffs, send wild the rules and welcome post so he can get it up and running, worry about tables later

mate if he would rather wait thats his choice a day wont make much difference.

Postby Rocket_ron

whatever but i have been asking about china predictions for ages and it just seems abit like no one cares

Postby Wildey

Rocket_ron wrote:whatever but i have been asking about china predictions for ages and it just seems abit like no one cares

just had a pm he will be sending it in roughtly 15 to 20 minutes i will then start a thread <ok>